Back in September, the Walt Disney World Resort announced a slew of new in-park entertainment that would be debuting in 2019, including the Magic Kingdom‘s limited-time Mickey and Minnie’s Surprise Celebration event which will begin January 18th.
Disney has just released some new details on the event:
- Mickey and Minnie will don brand-new costumes and greet guests inside of Town Square Theater.
- Town Square Theater will host a celebration station which includes a guestbook which visitors can sign to share their thoughts on the event.
- As part of the new “Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party,” guests will be able to a hear a new original song called “It’s a Good Time” played multiple times throughout the day.
- Storybook Circus will have a Pluto meet and greet at Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
January 18th is also the day that Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be unveiling a new logo in honor of their 30th anniversary.
Lastly, here are some of the other previously announced Walt Disney World Resort entertainment additions making their way into the parks at that time:
- Hollywood Studios will feature an increased Incredibles presence, which includes Edna Mode showcasing her creations in a super-suit gallery on Pixar Place.
- A door to the monster world will open inside Walt Disney Presents, where guests will have the chance to meet Mike and Sulley from Pixar’s Monsters, Inc.
- Vampirina, Doc McStuffins, and other Disney Junior stars will entertain and interact with young guests at the Disney Junior Dance Party.
- The Epcot International Festival of the Arts also debuts on January 18th with an expanded Disney on Broadway Concert Series.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be hosting a new “Hakuna Matata Dance Party” on Discovery Island with Timon and Rafiki.
Source/Image: Disney Parks Blog