Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland
|Magic Kingdom Lands|
Fantasyland - Storybook Circus
The circus has rolled into town! Storybook Circus was inspired by the classic Disney animated film Dumbo. Filled with bright colors, circus posters and lively music, you will really feel like you just stepped into the movie. As you enter this land, don't forget to look down at the pavement - the circus animals have left behind their footprints, and the elephants even dropped a few peanut shells!
This area is home to several attractions. The Casey Jr. Soak 'N' Splash Station is a great place to let your youngsters cool off from the Florida sun. (Beware - they WILL get wet!)
A perennial favorite, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, is now twice the fun with double spinners flying in opposite directions. While waiting for your turn on the classic attraction, spend time playing inside the Big Top in the interactive queue. Kids of all ages will enjoy the sights and sounds in Dumbo's circus tent. If Dumbo is too tame for you, head over to the Barnstormer featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini for a roller coaster just perfect for kids. (You may even find yourself enjoying this one!)
Big Top Souvenirs is the place to get your Storybook Circus merchandise. There are two embroidery stations where you can personalize your ear hats. Designed to look like a Big Top circus tent, this location is full of details. Take the time to look around - even the display units look like circus cars with decorative wheels. The top of the tent is decorated with circus lights and trapeze poles; on the ground you'll see a circus ring just waiting for its performers to step right in! A unique feature of this location is Big Top Treats, a show kitchen making cotton candy, caramel apples, "Goofy's Glaciers" drinks and more!
Pete's Silly Sideshow is a meet and greet area where guests can choose one of two lines, either meeting The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald as a snake charmer) or Minnie Magnifique (Minnie as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy as a fortune teller). This area will open 45 minutes after park opening, unless the Magic Kingdom has Extra Magic Hours (and during busy holiday seasons). It will typically close one hour before the park closes.
Storybook Circus is also home to the Fantasyland Station of the Walt Disney World Railroad.
- Everything You Need to Know About the New Kids Club at Disney Springs
- Try Your Luck on 19 Trivia Questions from the Disney100 Celebration
- New Disney Vacation Club Theme Song and Music Video
- Trail's End Restaurant to Close This Spring at Walt Disney World
- Seven Seas Food Festival Kicks off February 3 at SeaWorld Orlando
- Review: Cafe La Bamba Reopens, But Wasn't Worth The Wait
- Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Temporarily Closing
- VIDEO: Shopping at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- New BaubleBar Bag Charm Makes Perfect Gift for Minnie Mouse Lovers
- Here are Four Things You Need to Know Before TRON Opens
- DISboards Thread of the Day: DCL - But the Food Though
- MTO: Disney's Vero Beach Resort: A Great Staycation for Florida Residents
- This is the Best Photo Spot at Disney's Hollywood Studios for Star Wars Fans
- New Walt Disney World x Happy Meal Collaboration?
- Videos to Help You Remember Splash Mountain at Walt Disney World
- View More...