Magic Kingdom - Fantasyland
|Magic Kingdom Lands|
Fantasyland - Storybook Circus
The circus has rolled into town! Storybook Circus was inspired by the classic Disney animated film Dumbo. Filled with bright colors, circus posters and lively music, you will really feel like you just stepped into the movie. As you enter this land, don't forget to look down at the pavement - the circus animals have left behind their footprints, and the elephants even dropped a few peanut shells!
This area is home to several attractions. The Casey Jr. Soak 'N' Splash Station is a great place to let your youngsters cool off from the Florida sun. (Beware - they WILL get wet!)
A perennial favorite, Dumbo the Flying Elephant, is now twice the fun with double spinners flying in opposite directions. While waiting for your turn on the classic attraction, spend time playing inside the Big Top in the interactive queue. Kids of all ages will enjoy the sights and sounds in Dumbo's circus tent. If Dumbo is too tame for you, head over to the Barnstormer featuring Goofy as the Great Goofini for a roller coaster just perfect for kids. (You may even find yourself enjoying this one!)
Big Top Souvenirs is the place to get your Storybook Circus merchandise. There are two embroidery stations where you can personalize your ear hats. Designed to look like a Big Top circus tent, this location is full of details. Take the time to look around - even the display units look like circus cars with decorative wheels. The top of the tent is decorated with circus lights and trapeze poles; on the ground you'll see a circus ring just waiting for its performers to step right in! A unique feature of this location is Big Top Treats, a show kitchen making cotton candy, caramel apples, "Goofy's Glaciers" drinks and more!
Pete's Silly Sideshow is a meet and greet area where guests can choose one of two lines, either meeting The Great Goofini (Goofy as a daredevil stunt pilot) and The Astounding Donaldo (Donald as a snake charmer) or Minnie Magnifique (Minnie as a circus star) and Madame Daisy Fortuna (Daisy as a fortune teller). This area will open 45 minutes after park opening, unless the Magic Kingdom has Extra Magic Hours (and during busy holiday seasons). It will typically close one hour before the park closes.
Storybook Circus is also home to the Fantasyland Station of the Walt Disney World Railroad.
- Why Big Top Souvenirs is Superior for Sweet Treats in the Magic Kingdom
- New 2024 Disney Princess LEGO Revealed
- Disneyland Announces New Theme & More 'Nites' for Disneyland After Dark
- Evermore Orlando Resort Shares First Images & Opening Date
- Five Tips for Visiting Disney Parks With Allergies
- New Storyliving by Disney Community Coming to North Carolina
- Pixar's 'Soul,' 'Turning Red,' & 'Luca,' Coming to Theatres in 2024
- Luminous the Symphony of Us Makes Its Debut at EPCOT
- Complete Menus for Brunch, Lunch, & Dinner - Summer House on the Lake
- Splitsville's New Mistletoe Cocktail Has Arrived at Disney Springs
- Paddlefish & Terralina Launch New Trading Pins in Disney Springs
- Iconic Red Funnels Installed on Disney Treasure Cruise Ship
- New Buses Coming in Early 2024 - ECV Restrictions
- Walt's Spirit Lives on With Trains Throughout Disney World
- Your Guide to Kosher & Halal Dining in Walt Disney World
- View More...