Magic Kingdom - Frontierland
|Big Thunder Mountain||Tom Sawyer Island|
|Country Bear Jamboree||Restaurants and Shops|
|Splash Mountain||Shows and Events|
the strums of the banjo music and the smell of the smoked
turkey legs and it will lead you to the old-time wild
west of Frontierland. The crash of the cascading water
of Splash Mountain and the screams of the guests in the
runaway trains of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will entice
you to see more of America's pioneer homeland. Cross the
Rivers of America to explore Tom Sawyer's Island or relax
in the air-conditioned theatre to see the old-fashioned
hoedown fun of the Country Bear Jamboree.
The clapboard buildings of Frontierland house gingham and denim clad Cast Members. Gardeners will appreciate the beauty of Frontierland with the mesquite trees, century plants, evergreens, slack pines and Jerusalem thorns with their fragrant flowers.
Dining opportunities include Pecos Bill Café with tables indoors and outdoors. Burritos, taco salads, and fajitas are served here. Check out the animal heads on the wall, you never know what you'll see. Smoked Turkey legs, of the jumbo variety are available at an outdoor wagon.
The shops in Frontierland offer western themed souvenirs such as turquoise jewelry, Native American or cowboy toys, leather goods, woodcarvings, and Song of the South souvenirs. These items can be found in the Frontier Trading Post, Trail Creek Hat Shop, Prairie Outpost and Supply, Briar Patch, Frontier Wood Carving, and Big Al's.
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholder Discount Released for Holiday Season
- Top Five People You Don't Want to be at Disney's Aulani Resort and Spa
- The Cutest Plush Toys Have Arrived at Walt Disney World
- New Menu Items Coming to Wilderness Lodge Restaurants
- Several November Dates Already Sold-Out for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Aulani Signature Dining Experience is Returning!
- DISboards Thread of the Day: How uncomfortable is flying with a lap infant?
- The Disney Bubble is Bursting - Can You Hear It Pop?
- 2022 Candlelight Processional Dining Package Pricing and Participating Restaurants
- Special Disney Cruise Line Offers Released the Week of October 2
- Universal Adds Extra Dates to Halloween Horror Nights 2022
- Select Rooms to Undergo Refurbishment at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Monday Merch: Holiday Merch, EPCOT 40th, Hanukkah & More!
- DISboards Thread of the Day: Our First Disney Cruise - What am I missing?!
- Hurricane Ian - DVC Community Fundraiser
- View More...