Magic Kingdom - Peter Pan's Flight
Peter Pan's Flight
Ride length: 2 minutes 45 seconds
There's something about Peter Pan's Flight that makes it one of the most popular attractions in the Magic Kingdom.
It's about as low tech as you can get and hasn't changed since it opened over 30 years ago. There are no fancy animatronics and a lot of the 'special effects' are created via glow in the dark paint. It's a very simple ride, especially by today's standards. Still, there's that Disney magic that makes it special in a way that's hard to describe.
NOTE: This attraction will be closed for refurbishment from 1/7 to 2/1/2019.
Maybe it's the fact that your pirate ship 'flies.' You're looking down as you fly over the Darling's nursery, London, past the mermaids, and through the battle between Captain Hook and Peter Pan. The Croc is waiting for his nemesis in the end.
An interactive queue was added to the attraction in 2014. Tinker Bell flies around the room and guests can interact with some of the toys seen in the room as well. The guests' shadows will come alive on the walls, before being sprinkled with pixie dust and flying away.
This is an attraction that you definitely should try to experience. Don't be surprised if you feel like a kid again who believes that with a little faith, trust and pixie dust you can fly.
Handicapped Accessibility: Guests must be
able to transfer from their chairs in order to ride.
Service animals are not permitted.
Handheld captioning is available.
- Several November Dates Already Sold-Out for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
- Aulani Signature Dining Experience is Returning!
- DISboards Thread of the Day: How uncomfortable is flying with a lap infant?
- The Disney Bubble is Bursting - Can You Hear It Pop?
- 2022 Candlelight Processional Dining Package Pricing and Participating Restaurants
- Special Disney Cruise Line Offers Released the Week of October 2
- Universal Adds Extra Dates to Halloween Horror Nights 2022
- Select Rooms to Undergo Refurbishment at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Monday Merch: Holiday Merch, EPCOT 40th, Hanukkah & More!
- DISboards Thread of the Day: Our First Disney Cruise - What am I missing?!
- Hurricane Ian - DVC Community Fundraiser
- Animator's Palate Dining Review on the Disney Wonder
- UPDATE: Date Change for Early Booking for Australia & New Zealand Cruises Announced
- This Week in Disney - Sept 26
- HHN Returns Tonight; Universal Open to All Guests Tomorrow
- View More...