Disney has announced price increases on select theme park tickets, annual passes, and park hopping. The information below includes all the details we have so far.
BEGINNING DEC. 8:
1-Day, 1-Park Tickets
- Beginning Dec. 8, Walt Disney World will introduce park-specific pricing on 1-day, 1-park tickets. Moving forward, guests will select a date and theme park before purchasing their ticket. When you purchase a 1-Day ticket for a specific date and theme park, a theme park reservation will automatically be made at the time of purchase.
- This change is only for those who purchase 1-day tickets for a specific date and park. Most guests will continue to make theme park reservations.
- With the new park-specific pricing, Magic Kingdom Park will be priced at or above our other theme parks due to the incredible demand, as it remains the most-visited theme park in the world. A 1-day ticket for a specific date and park will range from:
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom: $109-$159 (same range as today)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: $124-$179
- EPCOT: $114-$179
- Magic Kingdom Park: $124-$189
- Note: The $189 price point is specifically for the week of Christmas to New Year’s.
Park Hopper Add-on
- On Dec. 8, we will update pricing on select add-on options, including the Park Hopper Option and Park Hopper Plus Option.
- On Dec. 8, Annual Pass pricing for the Incredi-, Sorcerer, and Pirate Annual Passes will increase between $43-100. The Disney Pixie Dust Pass will remain at its current price.
- The Disney Pixie Dust Pass remains available for purchase, as our other three Annual Passes remain unavailable for new sales for the time being as we stay focused on our current Passholders. As a reminder, all Annual Passes continue to be available for renewal.
The following statement was issued by a Disney spokesperson regarding the changes.
We continue to focus on providing guests with the best, most memorable Disney experience, and we’re doing that by growing our theme parks with incredible new attractions and offerings. We are also making planning easier with new 1-day tickets that automatically include a guest’s theme park reservation and continue to provide a wide range of options to visit throughout the year, including our lowest priced ticket of $109 which has not changed in more than four years.