In line with all the Halfway to the Holidays festivities we’ve learned about this week, Disney has just revealed that a brand-new hard-ticketed event – Disney Jollywood Nights – is coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World! With the popularity of Disney After Hours at this theme park, it makes perfect sense to add a hard-ticketed holiday event that will likely be super popular as well.
Hollywood Studios already has a lot of merriment going on during the winter holiday season with Sunset Seasons Greetings, the holiday projections on the Hollywood Tower of Tower, and let’s not forget to mention the absolutely incredible vintage holiday décor here too. In 2023, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is also returning and will have some friendly competition because Disney has just kicked this park up a notch; let’s dig into all the details!
Celebrate the Season in Style With a New Nighttime Holiday Party at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
It’s a holiday vibe like you’ve never felt before. Sights of sparkling décor, sounds of modern beats over classic holiday songs, tastes of craft cocktails, and decadent dishes. It’s nostalgic, and it’s glitz and glam galore. This is Disney Jollywood Nights – a new, separately ticketed event from 8:30 p.m.-12:30 a.m. on ten select nights, Nov. 11-Dec. 20, 2023.
Get ready to dress in your holiday glam best or festive flair, dance the night away to merry mashups, indulge in divine treats and bubbling spirits, and snap selfies with iconic characters during this new festive event. For an extra dose of cheer, the party wraps with the return of the nighttime spectacular, “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” You’ll be in fa la la la la la la la land before you can say Tinseltown!
Experience holiday vibes throughout Disney’s Hollywood Studios with entertainment areas inspired by different genres:
- You’ll be welcomed to Disney Jollywood Nights with a DJ spinning a mix of holiday tunes. Commissary Lane comes to life with a lively Latin Street Fair. Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy host a live holiday special at Theater of the Stars with some of their Disney friends. And … what’s this? Hyperion Theater will host a spirited sing-along – more details to come.
- Encounter glitz and glamor galore at two limited-capacity entertainment experiences – a jazz lounge at The Hollywood Brown Derby and an other-worldly soiree at The Hollywood Tower Hotel Courtyard.
- Wrap up the night and enjoy the return of a festive favorite, “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!” This Santa-sized nighttime spectacular is jam-packed with music, fireworks, special effects, and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.
Special Photo Ops
Snap selfies with unique photo opportunities throughout the night:
- Pose with friends for holiday-themed Magic Shots and two new Disney PhotoPass experiences throughout the night. Complimentary digital downloads of your Disney PhotoPass photos captured during the event are included with the price of your ticket.
- Meet Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and the rest of the iconic gang in Animation Courtyard on a hot set with holiday props. Get into the spirit with your fave throwback friends like Powerline Max, Phineas, and Ferb at Echo Lake, strike a pose with Edna Mode, and chill with one of her super friends at Pixar Place.
Enjoy after-hours access to some of your favorite rides and coasters under the stars:
- After-hours access to some of your favorite rides and coasters like Slinky Dog Dash, Rock N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and more. (Star Wars: Rise of Resistance will use virtual queue* during Disney Jollywood Nights.)
Exclusive Sips & Bites
Indulge in delicious holiday tastes and sips exclusive to the party:
- Guests can buy specialty offerings throughout the party like Spicy Korean Chicken on a Mini Funnel Cake, sweet delights including a colorful Christmas Tree Cookie Stack inspired by the iconic Echo Lake Christmas Tree and classic cocktails and holiday beverages that can be enjoyed during the party.
Disney Jollywood Nights is a limited-capacity holiday event. Guests of select Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels, and Shades of Green can buy tickets starting June 29. All guests may purchase tickets beginning July 6 on the official Walt Disney World website. Ticket prices will range from $159 – $179 per person. Party dates are:
- November: 11,18, 20, 27, 29
- December: 4, 6,16,18, 20
Be sure to check out all of the newest discounts that were just released for the fall and winter seasons HERE!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº