The EPCOT International Festival of the Arts begins one week from today and we thought we’d share the details for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Packages that are available this year.
Guests can choose from 4 participating restaurants at EPCOT for lunch and/or dinner. Each package includes:
- An appetizer, entrée, and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One (1) guaranteed seat per person for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series held on the same day
Here is a look at this year’s participating restaurants and dining package prices, which exclude tax and gratuity:
|Adult (ages 10 & up)||Child (ages 3-9)|
|Coral Reef Restaurant|
The Living Seas
|Garden Grill Restaurant|
The Land Pavilion
|Rose & Crown Dining Room|
United Kingdom Pavilion
Reservations are strongly recommended and can be made up to 60 days prior to your visit via the My Disney Experience app or on the official Walt Disney World website.
Important Official Details from Disney:
- To enter EPCOT, both a theme park reservation and valid theme park admission are required. EPCOT admission is not included in the price of the dining package.
- Advance reservations are highly recommended as this event fills up quickly.
- Dining reservations must begin at least 2.5 hours before showtime.
- Reservations require a credit card guarantee.
- Guests should check in 15 minutes prior to reservations.
- Dining packages are paid for at the individual restaurants.
- Alcohol will only be served to Guests ages 21 and older.
- Guaranteed concert seating badges for the America Gardens Theatre will be provided at the restaurant.
- Guests with the Dining Package will enter America Gardens Theatre in a separate queue and will be seated on a first-come, first served basis. Seating is guaranteed.
- Guests who have not reserved a DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert Series Dining Package will be seated at the DISNEY ON BROADWAY Concert on a first-come, first-served basis. Seating is based on availability due to limited capacity.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº