Walt Disney World has announced that they are currently planning to open the following Resort hotels to guests who already have reservations booked. The opening dates are listed below with their respective Resorts.
- July 10 – Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House, Disney’s Pop Century Resort, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- July 29 – Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- August 12 – Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort and Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- August 24 – Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- September 21 – Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- October 1 – Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- October 14 – Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
It’s very important to note these dates are subject to change and guests’ reservations could still be modified to other Resort hotels if need be.
Guests with current reservations at impacted Disney Resort hotels can get assistance with modifying their reservation beginning Monday, June 22nd. Reservations for stays in 2021 will begin booking on Wednesday, June 24th.
Remember, only guests with a valid theme park ticket or Annual Pass will be able to access the Disney Park Pass reservation system.
Given the current situation, there are some Resort hotels and other areas that are not being scheduled for reopening just yet. Disney will continue to evaluate the current situation and reopen more locations when they feel that the environment is right to do so.
Stay up-to-date on all that’s happening with the reopening of the theme parks by visiting our Walt Disney World Resort Reopening Information and Updates page.
Additionally, if you’d like the assistance of a professional, well-trained travel agent who can assist you with planning your next vacation to the Walt Disney World Resort, please visit us at Dreams Unlimited Travel, the official sponsor of the DIS, for a no-obligation quote.