Happy Monday, Everyone! We are back with another Monday Merch Meeting and once again, it has been an action-packed week of Disney goodies. I’ve got news on Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction, new additions to the Americana, Neon, and Rainbow Collections, bikes and so much more. Bonus points if you can spot my Disney duck somewhere in the merch below. Let’s get started, shall we?
Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction – Update
This week, big changes appeared on the shopDisney website associated with the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction series. The first thing I noticed was the disappearing arrival dates of the next series. Instead of the previous drop date of June 20th, it had been replaced with coming soon. Ominous, to say the least. Then, I saw that the monthly releases had also been renamed into their series title, for example, June is now, Series 6.
Sure enough, there I sat in the middle of the night Australian time, waiting to include all the beauty of this Peter Pan’s Flight Collection to the prime position in the article, and, it’s not there. Even now as I write this on my Sunday morning / US Saturday evening, no new Minnie Mouse merch has appeared. Instead, we found this message:
Minnie Will Return Soon Minnie has headed on summer vacation! Stay tuned and check back right here for the upcoming releases of Series 6 through 12. You won’t miss a thing as you build your magical collection.shopDisney.com
Perhaps Disney is experiencing some delays due to their merchandise being more “imported” than “made in the USA.” Who can say, all I know is, if you went searching for the Minnie Merch this weekend and couldn’t find it, it’s not you, it’s them.
You can find a sneak peek of Series 7 at the end of this article.
New Collection for Baby
This week Disney introduced their new Layette Collection for baby featuring mostly monochrome styles with accents in gold, pink, and beige. We are going to run through everything on offer below.
- Minnie Mouse Tutu Bodysuit for Baby, $22.99
- Minnie Mouse Sock Set for Baby, $7.99
- Minnie Mouse Quilted Jacket for Baby, $22.99
- Minnie Mouse Plush Blankie for Baby, $12.99
- Minnie Mouse Party Dress for Baby, $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Bubble Romper and Bodysuit Set for Baby, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Sweater and Pants Set for Baby, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Striped Romper for Baby, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Sock Set for Baby, $7.99
- Mickey Mouse Sleeveless Romper for Baby $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Plush Blankie for Baby, $12.99
- Mickey Mouse Dungaree Set for Baby, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Tunic and Legging Set for Baby, $26.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Bodysuit Set for Baby, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Bib Set for Baby, $12.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Milestone Blanket for Baby, $34.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Bath Robe for Baby, $29.99
New Costume Collections for Kids
Spend your summer dressing up in style with these new costume collections for kids in Ariel, Cinderella, and Jasmine!
- Ariel Costume for Kids – The Little Mermaid, $44.99 – $49.99
- Ariel Costume Jewelry Set for Kids – The Little Mermaid, $19.99
- Ariel Costume Shoes for Kids – The Little Mermaid, $22.99
- Ariel Tiara for Kids – The Little Mermaid, $16.99
- Cinderella Costume for Kids, $49.99 – $54.99
- Cinderella Costume Jewelry Set for Kids, $19.99
- Cinderella Light-Up Costume Shoes for Kids, $26.99
- Cinderella Tiara for Kids, $16.99
- Jasmine Costume for Kids – Aladdin, $44.99 – $49.99
- Jasmine Costume Jewelry Set for Kids – Aladdin, $19.99
- Jasmine Tiara for Kids – Aladdin, $16.99
Character Outfits for Baby
Your little ones aren’t being left out of the dress-up cuteness either with these four new styles of onesies, each with headband, and optional matching shoes for those photo-ops you will cherish forever.
- Minnie Mouse Costume Bodysuit for Baby – Pink, $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Costume Shoes for Baby – Pink, $9.99
- Minnie Mouse Costume Bodysuit for Baby – Red, $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Costume Shoes for Baby – Red, $9.99
- Snow White Costume Bodysuit for Baby, $24.99
- Snow White Costume Shoes for Baby, $9.99
- Cinderella Costume Bodysuit for Baby, $24.99
- Cinderella Costume Shoes for Baby, $9.99
New Character Rompers for Baby
I used to love dressing up my kids when they were little and didn’t throw me that tweenage look of disgust I get now. Check out these super cute character rompers from Disney for baby.
- Toy Story Alien Costume Romper for Baby, $24.99
- The Child Costume Bodysuit for Baby – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $24.99
- Spider-Man Costume Romper for Baby, $24.99
- Simba Costume Romper for Baby, $24.99
- Mike Wazowski Costume Romper for Baby – Monsters, Inc. $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Costume Bodysuit for Baby, $21.99
- Mickey Mouse Costume Shoes for Baby, $9.99
- Donald Duck Costume Bodysuit for Baby, $21.99
- Donald Duck Costume Shoes for Baby, $9.99
Mickey Mouse Faces Mini Backpack and Wallet from Loungefly
I love the simple designs when it comes to accessories, that way you can tie them in to just about any outfit when in the parks or at home. So, when I saw this new Mickey Mouse Faces Mini Backpack ($75) and Wallet ($50) from Loungefly this week, I was in love.
Enchanted Tiki Room Backpack by Loungefly
Mickey Mouse Balloons Backpack by Loungefly
If you are looking for a brighter design for summer, the new Mickey Mouse Balloons Backpack by Loungefly ($75), might be just what you are looking for.
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Geometric Collection by Dooney & Bourke
A new collection from Dooney and Bourke dropped this week in the form of Geometric, a black, white & red homage to the shapes of Mickey Mouse. The Collection includes the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Geometric Satchel by Dooney & Bourke, $268, and Mickey and Minnie Mouse Geometric Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke, $158.
Beauty and the Beast Inspired Necklaces
Two new necklaces are available now in beautiful rose designs inspired by Beauty and the Beast with the Enchanted Rose Necklace – Beauty and the Beast, $34.99, and the Enchanted Rose and Heart Necklace – Beauty and the Beast, $34.99.
These delicately stunning necklaces showed up this week as well, in a whole series of gorgeous designs. The details in these are really pretty for the price point with gold-tone finished accents and cubic zirconias for sparkle.
- Lilo & Stitch Hibiscus and Circle Necklace, $34.99
- Lilo & Stitch Necklace, $34.99
- Lilo & Stitch Hibiscus and Heart Necklace, $34.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Icons Necklace, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon and Circle Necklace, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon and Heart Necklace, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Heart Necklace, $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Bow and Heart Necklace, $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Icon and Circle Necklace, $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Icon and Heart Necklace, $34.99
New Sleep Sets for Kids
If you’ve been spending more time than usual in your home clothes recently, it might be time to pick up some new loungewear for the family. Disney has your covered with these new sleep sets for kids.
- Buzz Lightyear PJ PALS for Boys – Toy Story, $19.99
- Anna and Elsa Sleep Set for Girls – Frozen 2, $22.99
- Winnie the Pooh PJ PALS for Girls, $19.99
- Spider-Man Sleep Set for Boys, $22.99
- Mickey Mouse Sleep Set for Boys, $22.99
- Marie PJ PALS for Girls – The Aristocats, $19.99
- Jack Skellington Sleep Set for Boys – Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, $22.99
- Iron Man Costume PJ PALS for Boys, $22.99
- Incredibles Costume PJ PALS for Boys, $22.99
- Disney Dogs Sleep Set for Girls, $22.99
- Cinderella PJ PALS for Girls, $19.99
Women’s Sleep Sets and Lounge Wear
I’m not usually one that is drawn to PJ sets but some of these are just beautiful. The Stitch ‘Ohana set and the Minnie Mouse Donut set can definitely go on my birthday list, which is admittedly become lengthy since starting this article series!
- Winnie the Pooh Lounge Pants for Women, $24.99
- Stitch Sleep Set for Women, $26.99
- Minnie Mouse Nightshirt for Women, $24,99
- Minnie Mouse Lounge Pants for Women, $24.99
- Minnie and Mickey Mouse Donuts Sleep Set for Women, $26.99
- Maleficent Lounge Pants for Women, $24.99
- Jack Skellington and Sally Sleep Set for Women, $26.99
- Eeyore Nightshirt for Women, $24.99
- Dumbo Nightshirt for Women, $24.99
Men’s Lounge Pants
The men of Disney have a smaller offering this week with these two styles of Men’s Lounge Pants now available. The Donald Duck Lounge Pants for Men, and the Mickey Mouse Lounge Pants for Men, are both $24.99
Minnie and Mickey Mouse Bead Bracelets
Sometimes the best accessory is an understated one and these two new bracelets from Disney are a great way to subtlely tie in your Disney-love with an everyday outfit. The Minnie Mouse Bead Bracelet, and Mickey Mouse Bead Bracelet, are both $44.99 and feature a coil design to suit a variety of wrist sizes.
His and Hers “Bride” and “Groom” T-Shirts
If you are looking to celebrate an engagement or wedding at Disney, these shirts will be a must for the special couple. No matter what combination you buy them in, a few photos of the sweethearts in these are sure to create wonderful memories and fabulous photos. You can find the Mickey Mouse Icon Groom T-Shirt, $24.99, and Mickey Mouse Icon Bride T-Shirt, $26.99, on ShopDisney, now.
NY T-Shirts for Kids
These New York-inspired T-Shirts arrived this week for kids with the Mickey and Minnie Mouse Shopping T-Shirt – New York City, $16.99, Minnie Mouse I ♥ NY Reversible Sequin T-Shirt – New York City, $19.99, Minnie Mouse Statue of Liberty T-Shirt – New York City, $18.99, and Mickey Mouse I♥ New York T-Shirt – New York City, $16.99.
Fleece Throws Now Available
Snuggling up with a throw and a good book after a long summer day never looked so good with these new designs from Disney. All are 60″ x 50″ and $19.99, in the following designs:
- Spider-Man Fleece Throw
- Minnie Mouse Fleece Throw
- Mickey Mouse Fleece Throw
- Lightning McQueen Fleece Throw
- Frozen Fleece Throw
- Disney Animators’ Collection Fleece Throw
- Belle Fleece Throw – Beauty and the Beast
- Ariel Fleece Throw
This Week in Trading Pins
All you Pin lovers out there, this one is for you. This week we have three new limited-release pins in the following styles: Hercules Pin – Cereal Boxes: Olympus – Limited Edition, $17.99, Wart Spinner Pin – The Sword in the Stone – Enchanted Emblems – Pin of the Month – Limited Edition, $17.99, and Vanellope Pin – Wreck-It Ralph – Trading Cards: Racing – Limited Edition, $17.99.
Black Panther Backpack and Lunch Tote
Joining to last week’s line up of back-to-school packs and lunch totes, these new Black Panther-themed additions are sure to impress your little Marvel fans. Check out the Black Panther Backpack, $29.99, and the Black Panther Lunch Box, $16.99.
Disney’s Americana Collection feels like the gift that keeps on giving with weekly additions to the limited-release line. This week, Disney added the Mickey Mouse Icon Americana T-Shirt for Kids, $21.99, Mickey Mouse Americana Mug, $14.99, Mickey Mouse Americana Baseball Cap for Adults, $27.99, and Minnie Mouse Americana Sequined Ear Headband with Bow, $29.99.
New Neon Merch Added
If you liked the Neon Merch Disney released earlier in the year, then you will love the new additions to this collection with the Mickey Mouse Neon Mini Backpack by Loungefly – Walt Disney World, and Mickey Mouse Neon Mini Backpack by Loungefly – Disneyland, both $75.
I know what you are thinking, they look identical. And yes, they do, except for the straps, which sport the logos of each respective park. I have blown up segments of these and adjusted the contrast a little bit so you can see the writing below.
Added Disney Rainbow Collection Merch
I just wanted to take a closer look at this blanket because the initial marketing photo doesn’t do it justice. The flip side is a reversible sequined rainbow that would be great for people with sensory needs or anxiety. Sliding the sequins back and forth can be calming for anyone so be sure to check this one out. The Rainbow Disney Collection Reversible Sequin Fleece Throw – 2020, is $59.99.
Kids Bikes from Huffy in Disney-Themed Designs
Are you desperately looking for a bike to keep the kids busy over summer? Now if you chance to score one! This week Disney released four bikes from Huffy, Spider-Man Bike by Huffy – Small, $189.99, Spider-Man Bike by Huffy – Large, $199.99, Frozen 2 Bike by Huffy – Small, $189.99, and Frozen 2 Bike by Huffy – Large, $199.99.
New “The Child” Figurines for Baby Yoda Lovers
I’m just going to leave these links right here for all of you Baby Yoda fans out there. New “The Child” Merch landed this week with the following figurines and plush now available.
- The Child Plush by Mattel – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 11”, $24.99
- The Child Pop! Vinyl Bobble Head Figure by Funko – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $12.99
- The Child Bounty Collection Figure Set by Hasbro – ”Don’t Leave” & ”Ball Toy” – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 2 1/4”, $15.99
- The Child Talking Plush Toy by Hasbro – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 7 1/2”, $26.99
- The Child Bounty Collection Figure Set by Hasbro – ”Sipping Soup” & ”Blanket-Wrapped” – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 2 1/4”, $15.99
- The Child Bounty Collection Figure Set by Hasbro – ”Froggy Snack” & ”Force Moment” – Star Wars: The Mandalorian – 2 1/4”, $15.99
New Summer Shower Bombs at Basin in Disney Springs
The DIS Releases Customizable Face Masks
Recently our very own DIS team released a new line of Face Masks that you can use at the parks or at home for that added bit of protection. Masks are available in a bunch of fun designs, or customize and create your own from scratch! I’ve added a few of my own below, including my very favorite Disney Duck. Help support the DIS team that works hard to bring you all the best in Disney content, news, and excitement.
Coming Soon: Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Series 7
We’ve already covered the changes to the Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction releases with next month’s collection (previously referred to as July, now, Series 7) sporting a King Arthur theme. We can’t say when this collection will be available but you can be sure I will keep an eye on it for you along the way.
That concludes today’s Monday Merch Meeting, I hope you have all found something to make you smile. I’ll see you again next week for all the latest in Disney Merchandise as well as (hopefully) some of that Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction Peter Pan’s Flight Collection!