And just like that, we are back for another week of Disney Merchandise!
The Monday Merch Meeting is about to begin, where we take a look a the last seven days of offerings from the Disney shopping gods. This time we have a lot to get through thanks to the release of Disney’s Americana collection, so let’s get started!
Adult Americana Apparel
The line for adults includes the following:
- Disneyland Americana Ringer T-Shirt for Adults, $36.99
- Walt Disney World Americana Ringer T-Shirt for Adults, $36.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Americana Zip-Up Sweatshirt for Women, $54.99
- Mickey Mouse ”USA” T-Shirt for Women, $36.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Pullover Hoodie for Men – Disneyland, $59.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Pullover Hoodie for Men – Walt Disney World, $59.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Silk Tie for Adults, $44.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Tank Top for Adults – Disneyland, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Tank Top for Adults – Walt Disney World, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Americana Windbreaker Jacket for Women, $49.99
- Walt Disney World Americana Fashion Tee for Women, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon and Star Leggings for Women, $39.99
Children’s Americana Apparel & Accessories
There is an adorable children’s range to match though I did notice there were limited options for boys available. Let’s take a look at what is included with the kid’s apparel and general accessories. I’ve also included these super cute Minnie Mouse Ears in a previous Americana design, even though they are not new, but go perfectly with the theme.
- Minnie Mouse America Tank Top for Girls – Disneyland, $24.99
- Minnie Mouse America Tank Top for Girls – Walt Disney World, $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Americana Reversible Sequin T-Shirt for Girls – Walt Disney World, $29.99
- Minnie Mouse Americana Reversible Sequin T-Shirt for Girls – Disneyland, $29.99
- Fantasyland Castle Americana Overall Shorts for Girls, $34.99
- Minnie Mouse Americana Romper for Baby – Walt Disney World, $29.99
- Minnie Mouse Americana Romper for Baby – Disneyland, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Water Bottle, $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Light-Up Necklace, $15.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Figural Ornament, $22.99
- Minnie Mouse Americana Ear Headband, $29.99
Americana Family Matching T-Shirts
Who doesn’t love a matching T-Shirt family set? Something to suit the whole family for your return to the theme parks!
- Minnie Mouse Americana T-Shirt for Women, $24.99 – $26.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana T-Shirt for Men, $24.99 – $26.99
- Minnie Mouse Americana T-Shirt for Girls, $16.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana T-Shirt for Boys, $16.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana Bodysuit for Baby, $14.99
Dooney & Bourke Americana Range
Rounding out your Americana collection is the new range from Dooney & Bourke featuring a patriotic Mickey and Minnie Mouse with an assortment of flags, fireworks, and Disney snacks. The range includes:
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Americana Crossbody Bag by Dooney & Bourke, $198
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Americana Tote Bag by Dooney & Bourke, $268
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Americana Mini Backpack by Dooney & Bourke, $248
Disney SPA Set with Robe & H20+
Bring that spa feeling home from the Disney Resorts to your very own bedroom with this new Spa Set from Disney. The set has both Mickey Mouse Robe for Adults by Barefoot Dreams and Sea Salt Body Wash and Body Lotion, $158.95, and Mint Foot Rub, and Aloe Gel Set by H2O+, $47.95, each available separately.
New Backpack Releases from Loungefly
Calling all Loungefly lovers! This week we have some new additions for your ever-expanding collection including this American Flag themed Minnie Mouse Sequined Stars and Stripes Mini Backpack by Loungefly – $90, rainbow-inspired Minnie Mouse Sequined Mini Backpack with Bow by Loungefly – Rainbow – $90, and this fun new Minnie Mouse Sequined Mini Backpack Wristlet by Loungefly – Pastel Rainbow – $40.
New Board Games from Disney
Looking to refresh your stock of board games? Disney released new games this week including Frozen 2 Monopoly Game – $22.99, Star Wars Monopoly Game – The Complete Saga Edition – $34.99, and Olaf’s Ice Adventure Trouble Game – Frozen, $22.99.
Disney Themed “Sets” Now Available
Disney has re-released some of their older style of merchandise this week in new themed sets for kids, women, and men. You can now find the following sets available on shopDisney.com:
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Donut Pin Set, $14.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Treats Canvas Tote
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Ringer T-Shirt for Women, $36.99
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar Necklace by CRISLU, $125
- Disneyland Tie-Dye Spirit Jersey for Adults, $69.99
- Mickey Mouse Balloon Leggings for Women – Gray, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Pin Trading Display Backpack, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse Classic Backpack for Adults – Walt Disney Studios, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Denim Jacket for Adults, $79.99
- Mickey Mouse Vintage Watch for Adults, $49.95
- Pluto Multi-Feature Plush Toy Set, $39.95
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie’s Pet Salon, $14.95
- Pluto T-Shirt for Boys, $16.99
New Lanyards in Donut and Dumbo
This Week’s Trading Pin Releases
It’s another week of Disney Pins and their accessible release online with some cute additions to the line-up. Check out what’s new below:
- Belle and Maurice Pin – Beauty and the Beast – Father’s Day 2020 – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Dale Pin – Disney Pin Trading 20th Anniversary Countdown – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Doctor Facilier Spinner Pin – The Princess and the Frog – Enchanted Emblems – Pin of the Month – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Stitch – National Space Day 2020 – Pin of the Month – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Hercules and Pegasus Pin, $9.99
- Tinker Bell Garden Pin, $9.99
- Fantasyland Castle Pin, $9.99
- Baby Tigger Pin, $9.99
- Alice and Dinah Pin – Alice in Wonderland
That’s it for this Merch Meeting. Join me again next Monday for another week of Disney Merchandise plus a look at our Father’s Day Gift Guide ahead of the June 21st occasion.
Stay safe and well!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.