Welcome back to your Monday Merch Meeting where we catch up on the week's worth of merchandise released from Disney. The last 7 days have been largely dominated by new gear for the kids. After all, nothing says Summer Vacation quite like Back-to-School shopping in the first two weeks. Right? I can feel all of your children's eye-rolling from here.
Fair enough, kids, fair enough. Let's get started anyway, shall we?
Back-to-School Backpacks & Lunch Totes
As much as I would prefer to leave school shopping for closer to the actual return to school, I've learned the hard way that if you don't grab some of these designs while you can, they sell out and don't come back. Have a look through these new backpacks and lunch totes that are sure to have your kids excited about the new school year when the time comes.
- Anna and Elsa Backpack – Frozen 2, $29.99
- Anna and Elsa Lunch Box – Frozen 2, $16.99
- Belle Backpack – Beauty and the Beast, $29.99
- Belle Lunch Box – Beauty and the Beast, $16.99
- Disney Animators' Collection Backpack, $29.99
- Disney Animators' Collection Lunch Box, $16.99
- Disney Princess Backpack, $29.99
- Disney Princess Lunch Tote, $16.99
- Lightning McQueen Backpack, $29.99
- Lightning McQueen Lunch Box, $16.99
- Toy Story 4 Backpack, $29.99
- Toy Story 4 Lunch Box, $16.99
- Spider-Man Backpack, $29.99
- Spider-Man Lunch Box, $16.99
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Backpack, $29.99
- Star Wars: The Mandalorian Lunch Box, $16.99
- Marvel Avengers Backpack, $29.99
Note: Some of these backpacks are included in a current sale from Disney, valid June 13, 2020 (12:00 am PT) through June 16, 2020 (11:59 pm PT), I will include the details below for you all as well:
Here's how to redeem 20% Off $100 or 25% off $150 or More Purchase Online:
1. Place at least one eligible item into your Bag
2. Type the Promotion Code SAVEMORE into the Add Promotion Code area
3. The promotion will be applied to all eligible items in your Bag
4. Continue shopping or begin checkoutShopDisney.com
Mickey Mouse School Chalkboard
Disney has released this really cute Mickey Mouse Chalkboard, $16.99, perfect for those first-day-of-school photos that you will cherish forever.
New Trading Pins
Trading pin fans are excited this week to see a few Limited-Edition releases including four Anniversary Pins. You can see the full list of new additions below:
- Grandmother Willow Pin – Pocahontas – 25th Anniversary – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Inside Out Pin – 5th Anniversary – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Lady and the Tramp ''Bella Notte'' Jumbo Pin – Limited Edition, $64.99
- Pocahontas Spinning Pin – 25th Anniversary – Limited Edition, $17.99
- Pocahontas with Meeko and Flit Pin – 25th Anniversary – Limited Edition, $17.99
Varsity Jackets for Kids
New Varsity Jackets for kids are available now in a wide range of character designs and colors. They are all priced at $36.99.
- Belle Varsity Jacket for Kids – Beauty and the Beast
- Lightning McQueen Varsity Jacket for Kids
- Marvel's Avengers Varsity Jacket for Kids
- Mickey Mouse Varsity Jacket for Kids
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Varsity Jacket for Kids
- Minnie Mouse Varsity Jacket for Kids
- Spider-Man Varsity Jacket for Kids
- Toy Story 4 Varsity Jacket for Kids
- Disney Princess Quilted Varsity Jacket
Frozen Arendelle Playhouse
If you are looking for some summer fun for your little Frozen fans, this new Frozen Arendelle Playhouse, $449.99 is sure to keep them playing for hours. The details featured in this playhouse are gorgeous with double doors, serving windows, chalkboards, canvas awning, two planter boxes, and interior graphics.
New Books from National Geographic
Looking for a last-minute gift for Father's Day? Some of these new books from National Geographic are now available on shopDisney.com and would make a great gift for Dad.
- 100 Drives, 5,000 Ideas: Where to Go, When to Go, What to Do, What to See Book – National Geographic. $24.99
- 100 Hikes of a Lifetime: The World's Ultimate Scenic Trails Book – National Geographic $35
- Atlas of Beer: A Globe-Trotting Journey Through the World of Beer Book – National Geographic, $40
- An Uncommon History of Common Things Book, Volume 2 – National Geographic, $16.99
Don't forget to check out our Father's Day Gift Guide from a few weeks ago here, if you are looking for some more inspiration!
Minnie Mouse Bow Backpack Wristlet by Loungefly
We all love a little Loungefly fix and this adorable new Minnie Mouse Bow Backpack Wristlet, $40, will make the perfect addition to your collection.
Minnie Mouse Bow Sequin Wallet by Loungefly
Add to the polkadot theme with the matching Minnie Mouse Bow Sequin Wallet by Loungefly, $50 with super-cute bow detail on the back.
Pirates of the Caribbean Mini Backpack by Loungefly
Mickey Mouse Parts Collection
Parts... The name of this collection might have me less than convinced that was the best they could come up with, but some of the products released in it had me at hello. My birthday isn't until November but this yellow pullover and baseball cap will be on the list.
- Mickey Mouse Parts Pullover Top for Women, $44.99
- Mickey Mouse Parts Shirt for Women, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Parts Dress for Women, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Parts Baseball Cap for Adults, $24.99
Mickey Mouse Shorts Wallet by Loungefly
Finish off your "Parts" outfit with the new Mickey Mouse Shorts Wallet by Loungefly, $34.99, with Mickey Glove Peace Sign on the back and hanging charms.
Teachers T-Shirt for Adults
Something for the teachers out there, Disney has new Teachers Are Superheros in Disguise T-Shirts in the following designs: Spider-Man Teachers T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99, Captain America Teachers T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99, and Captain Marvel Teachers T-Shirt for Women, $26.99.
New T-Shirts for Adults
There are a few new T-Shirts for Adults that came out this week including a new addition to the Americana line that we showed you a few weeks ago. If you missed it, you can find that here.
- The Avengers Earth-Friendly T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Americana T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99
- Captain America Classic T-Shirt for Adults, $24.99
National Geographic Water Bottles
New water bottles from National Geographic are now available in stainless steel design that has 'Therma-S'well Technology' which is triple-layered, vacuum-insulated in its construction, and designed to keep your drink cold for 24 hours and hot for 12, each for $39.99.
- National Geographic Arctic S'well Water Bottle
- National Geographic Globe S'well Water Bottle
- National Geographic Fish S'well Water Bottle
- National Geographic Moon Landing 50th Anniversary S'well Water Bottle
- National Geographic Sea Turtle S'well Water Bottle
- National Geographic Waterfall S'well Water Bottle
Rainbow Disney Collection Mickey Mouse Bangle by Alex and Ani
Coming Up This Week
Coming up later this week for those of you who like to get the jump on things:
- Sleepwear for Adults Arriving 6/15
- Layette Collection for Baby Arriving 6/15
- Jewelry for Women Arriving 6/15
- Dooney & Bourke Arriving 6/19
Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction
The 6th installment of Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction is set to drop this week. This gorgeous limited release is sure to sell out quickly in the royal blue tones of Peter Pan. The new collection will be available from 6/20 at 7 am (PT), and we will cover it in detail in next week's meeting.
That is a wrap for this week's Monday Merch Meeting. Don't forget to stick with everyone here at The DIS for another fun week of Disney news and excitement.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.