Happy Monday, everyone! I hope your weekends were full of fun and happiness as temperatures warm in the northern hemisphere. This week we are going to take our usual look at the week’s worth of offerings from Disney as well as a Father’s Day Gift Guide, AND a sneak peek at a new Haunted Mansion-inspired look at some upcoming Halloween merch coming soon.
New Waffles Makers in Character Shapes
Everyone enjoys a new appliance, and this week I was in love with these new waffle makers in the shape of Disney characters and symbols. My favorite? Of course, the Minnie Mouse Waffle Maker, $29.99. Other designs include The Avengers Waffle Maker, $39.99, R2-D2 Waffle Maker – Star Wars, $29.99 and Frozen 2 Snowflake Waffle Maker, 19.99
New Food Containers and Water Bottles
If you read my piece last week about safe travel practices when you make your return to Disney Parks, you might remember me suggesting taking your own water bottles and snacks from home. Well, this week Disney has released a new line of hot and cold food containers (keeps food cool or warm for up to 6 hours) with a detachable spork, $16.99, and new water bottles with built-in straws, $12.99.
- World of Pixar Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Toy Story 4 Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Spider-Man Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Minnie Mouse Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Mickey Mouse Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Marvel’s The Avengers Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Donut Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Frozen Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Disney Princess Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Disney Animators’ Collection Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Cars Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Ariel Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Beauty and the Beast Water Bottle with Built-In Straw
- Disney Princess Hot and Cold Food Container
- Frozen Hot and Cold Food Container
- Minnie Mouse Hot and Cold Food Container
- Spider-Man Hot and Cold Food Container
- Toy Story 4 Hot and Cold Food Container
Disney Adds to Americana Collection
If you were loving last week’s Americana Collection release, then you will adore these cute additions to the line up with Mickey Mouse Americana Reversible Sequin Backpack – $29.99, Mickey Mouse Americana Long Sleeve Pullover for Adults – $44.99, Mickey Mouse Americana Plush – Small – 11” – $21.99, Minnie Mouse Americana Plush – Small – 11”-$21.99, and Mickey Mouse Striped Backpack – $26.99. I also noticed that those American Flag Inspired Ears shown last week have now been restocked!
Maleficent Dress for Women
Were you inspired by this week’s Pass The Brush Challenge completed by Disboards On Facebook members? Then you are in luck as this week there is a new addition to the Disney Dress Shop scene! The Maleficent Dress for Women is $128 and comes in sizes XS through to PLUS3X.
Minnie Mouse Mini Backpack with Sequined Bow by Loungefly
It’s another good week for Loungefly lovers with the latest offering hitting those virtual shelves. The Minnie Mouse Mini Backpack with Sequined Bow by Loungefly is a solid red design with Polkadot Bow and is priced at $80.
Limited-Edition Lady and the Tramp Pins
Pin Trading just got a whole lot cuter with these limited-release pins from Lady & the Tramp in three different designs, Lady Portrait Pin – Lady and the Tramp – Limited Edition, $17.99, Lady and the Tramp Family Portrait Pin – Limited Edition, $17.99, and Tramp Portrait Pin – Lady and the Tramp – Limited Edition, $17.99
New Disney Themed Tie Bars
Disney has released a series of new Tie Bars allowing you to take your love of Disney and Star Wars to work with you in subtle style. All priced at $40.99, you can choose from, The Mandalorian Tie Bar – Star Wars, Mickey Mouse Tie Clip – Gold, Mickey Mouse Tie Clip – Black, D-O Tie Bar – Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, and Captain America Shield Tie Bar.
Father’s Day Gift Guide
In the USA, Father’s Day is approaching, this year falling on Sunday, 21st of June. We are getting in early to allow for longer shipping times and listing below a collection of gift options to suit the special father, or father figure, in your life.
The Star Wars Dad
Star Wars fans, this one is for you. For the Dad that loves Star Wars, I’ve gathered together a few fun gifts for work and home. From Cufflinks to Coffee Makers, these presents will bring his love of Star Wars into his everyday lifestyle.
- Yoda ”Best Dad Ever” T-Shirt for Men, $24.95
- Kuiil T-Shirt for Men – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $24.95
- Darth Vader Paisley Silk Tie for Adults – Star Wars, $58.99
- Darth Vader Lightsaber Silk Tie for Adults – Star Wars, $58.99
- Millennium Falcon Silk Tie for Adults – Star Wars, $58.99
- Darth Vader Silk Pocket Square for Adults – Star Wars, $28.99
- The Mandalorian Silk Pocket Square for Adults – Star Wars, $28.99
- Stormtrooper Silk Pocket Square for Adults – Star Wars, $28.99
- The Child Cufflinks – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $70.99
- The Mandalorian Tie Bar – Star Wars, $40.99
- D-O Tie Bar – Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, $40.99
- Star Wars No Show Sock Set for Adults, $55.99
- Darth Vader Socks for Adults – Star Wars, $19.99
- Star Wars Dual Brew Coffee Maker with Travel Mug, $64.99
The Dad that Needs to Relax
Being a parent can be a stressful job, especially when mixed with work obligations. If the Dad in your life needs to take time out to relax, this collection of calming goodies might be just what he needs to take some time out and smell the churros.
- Mickey Mouse Socks for Men by Barefoot Dreams – Light Gray, $22.95
- Mickey Mouse Jacquard Aloha Silk Shirt for Men by Tommy Bahama – Blue, $125
- Disney Parks Castle Wooden Puzzle by UGears, $149.99
- Mickey Mouse Robe for Adults by Barefoot Dreams, $158.95
- Mickey Mouse Walt Disney World Glass by Arribas – Personalizable, $14.00
- Sea Marine & Sea Salt Vacation Essentials by H2O+ – Disney Cruise Line, $54.99
- Disney Train and Station Playset by LEGO, $329.99
The Hipster Dad
If the man in your life loves a bit of Disney magic, have a look through this bright and colorful collection of gifts that would be perfect for any fun-loving Dad. We are going to start with the Mickey Mouse Chef Cookie Jar which you can keep stocked with his favorite, home-made cookies as a way to say thank you for all that you do.
- Mickey Mouse Chef Cookie Jar, $64.95
- Rey Smartwatch by Garmin – Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker – Special Edition, $399.99
- Disney Television Pin Set, $14.95
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Backpack – Walt Disney World 2020, $39.99
- Monsters University Baseball Cap for Adults, $27.99
- Mickey Mouse Pants Luggage – American Tourister – Large, $199.95
- Mickey Mouse Swim Trunks for Men, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Rash Guard for Men, $32.99
- Walt Disney World Zip Jacket for Men, $64.99
- Darth Maul The Black Series Force FX Lightsaber by Hasbro – Star Wars, $174.95
SNEAK PEEK – HAUNTED MANSION INSPIRED HALLOWEEN MERCH
Disney Parks Blog announced recently that new Haunted Mansion inspired merch would soon be on the way with a sneak peek at some of the collection to come.
And that is a wrap for this week’s Monday Merch Meeting. Thanks for joining me, and I will see you all again next Monday for all the latest in Disney merchandise.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.