Magic Kingdom - Enchanted Tiki Room
|Enchanted Tiki Room||Swiss Family Treehouse|
|Jungle Cruise||Shows and Events|
|The Magic Carpets of Aladdin||Restaurants and Shopping|
|Pirates of the Caribbean|
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Ride length: 15 minutes, 26 seconds with a 3 minute, 58 second pre-show
This sentimental favorite was the first Disney attraction to use Audio-animatronics exclusively. It originally opened in Disneyland in 1963 as The Enchanted Tiki Room - Tropical Serenade.
The show has gone through a few changes over the years. The much-loved original version was replaced in 1998 by The Enchanted Tiki Room- Under New Management. The "new" part was the addition of Zazu from The Lion King and Iago from Aladdin. Fans were not pleased with the re-do and in 2011, the show re-opened with the original format, complete with hosts Jose, Fritz, Michael and Pierre.
The show takes place in a tropical pavilion full of flowers, tikis and audio-animatronic birds singing and telling jokes. There's even a tropical storm during the performance.
If the Magic Kingdom is busy and you're looking for a relaxing break, this 20-minute show is perfect for that. It's rarely crowded and all ages can enjoy it. It's especially cute for the little kids (although some children may be scared by the "storm" that takes place during the show.)
Handicapped Accessibility: This attraction is wheelchair accessible. For guests requiring assistance with hearing, assistive listening devices to amplify the sound are available from Guest Services.
Fun Fact: The original plan for the Tiki Room was to have it as a Disney restaurant, not an attraction.
- UPDATE: Date Change for Early Booking for Australia &. New Zealand Cruises Announced
- This Week in Disney - Sept 26
- HHN Returns Tonight; Universal Open to All Guests Tomorrow
- Disney Springs Reopens After Hurricane Ian Passed Through Walt Disney World
- New Caledonia Itinerary Added for the Disney Wonder
- UPDATE: Walt Disney World Phased Reopening Schedule
- Orlando International Airport is Opening!
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique at Walt Disney World - A Steal of a Deal!
- Universal Reopening After Hurricane Ian for Hotel Guests Only
- DIS Con Event Update
- Universal Orlando Damage from Hurricane Ian; Resort Update
- Walt Disney World to Reopen in Phases After Hurricane Ian
- Updated Details of Walt Disney World Closures Due to Hurricane Ian
- Walt Disney World After Hurricane Ian
- Orlando International Airport Set to Reopen Soon
- View More...