Magic Kingdom - Enchanted Tiki Room
|Enchanted Tiki Room||Swiss Family Treehouse|
|Jungle Cruise||Shows and Events|
|The Magic Carpets of Aladdin||Restaurants and Shopping|
|Pirates of the Caribbean|
Walt Disney's Enchanted Tiki Room
Ride length: 15 minutes, 26 seconds with a 3 minute, 58 second pre-show
This sentimental favorite was the first Disney attraction to use Audio-animatronics exclusively. It originally opened in Disneyland in 1963 as The Enchanted Tiki Room - Tropical Serenade.
The show has gone through a few changes over the years. The much-loved original version was replaced in 1998 by The Enchanted Tiki Room- Under New Management. The "new" part was the addition of Zazu from The Lion King and Iago from Aladdin. Fans were not pleased with the re-do and in 2011, the show re-opened with the original format, complete with hosts Jose, Fritz, Michael and Pierre.
The show takes place in a tropical pavilion full of flowers, tikis and audio-animatronic birds singing and telling jokes. There's even a tropical storm during the performance.
If the Magic Kingdom is busy and you're looking for a relaxing break, this 20-minute show is perfect for that. It's rarely crowded and all ages can enjoy it. It's especially cute for the little kids (although some children may be scared by the "storm" that takes place during the show.)
Handicapped Accessibility: This attraction is wheelchair accessible. For guests requiring assistance with hearing, assistive listening devices to amplify the sound are available from Guest Services.
Fun Fact: The original plan for the Tiki Room was to have it as a Disney restaurant, not an attraction.
- REVIEW: Eating a Little Bit of *Everything* at Yak & Yeti in Disney's Animal Kingdom
- A Not So Amazing Plant-Based Lunch at ABC Commissary
- 'Disney Enchantment' Will Happen Twice Nightly on Select Dates
- Fabulous (and Delicious!) Finds at the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival
- Disney Will Cover Travel Expenses for Cast Members Who Want an Abortion
- At Long Last, The Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Has Reopened!
- The Disney Wish Won't Have a Godmother, It'll Have Godchildren Instead
- Magic Kingdom's Fireworks Dessert Party- A Worthy Splurge?
- MTO: What Are the Best Options for Today's First-Time Homebuyers?
- Two Crew Member Test Sailings on the Disney Wish Have Been Cancelled
- Discount Walt Disney World Tickets. Best Price Guarantee!
- The Horror of Blumhouse Returns to Halloween Horror Nights
- Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party & More Returning in 2022
- Walt Disney World Theme Park Hours for August 2022
- Using an ECV at Disney? Let's Rank the Available Transportation Options!
- View More...
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY