Just in time to celebrate Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary, the Disney Parks Blog has shared the menus of the table service and quick service restaurants that will open on October 1, 2021, in the France pavilion at EPCOT.
Every menu item at both the table- and quick-service restaurants will be made to order from scratch. Both locations will serve savory galettes and sweet dessert crêpes, along with some famous hard ciders from the Brittany region of France.
A daily prix fixe menu that includes a choice of soup or a salad, one savory galette, one dessert crêpe, and a glass of hard cider, soda, or juice will also be offered. The full menu of savory and sweet crêpes features:
- Classique: ham, egg, Swiss cheese
- Poulet: chicken, bechamel cheese sauce, mushrooms
- Chèvre: goat cheese, spinach, walnuts
- Saumon: smoked salmon, crème fraiche, chives, lemon
- Ratatouille: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Savoyarde: Raclette cheese, onions, imported Bayonne ham
- Gourmande: hazelnut chocolate spread, whipped cream
- Banane: banana, caramel beurre salé
- Melba: peach, red berries sauce, almonds
- Poire: pear, chocolate ganache, whipped cream
- Pomme: caramelized apples, caramel beurre sale
Crêpes À Emporter at La Crêperie de Paris is the walk-up window (quick service) option that is attached to the restaurant. This quick service window will serve three savory galettes, four sweet crêpes, soft serve ice cream, and an assortment of ciders and wines.
- Cream of Brie Cheese Galette
- Ratatouille Galette: tomato, zucchini, eggplant
- Bechamel, Cheese & Ham Galette
- Butter & Sugar Crêpe
- Hazelnut & Chocolate Spread Crêpe
- Red Berries Crêpe
- Vanilla or Chocolate Ice Cream Crêpe
Disney says that reservations won’t be needed (for now) to enjoy this taste of France, with table service dining available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº