Walt Disney World has announced that they will be making some temporary adjustments for the holiday season to help provide a better experience for their visitors:
- Extra Park Time for Resort Guests: To celebrate the holiday season, from December 19, 2021 – January 3, 2022, the early theme park entry benefit for Disney Resort hotel guests and guests of other select hotels will be extended from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.
- More Disney Genie+ Attractions: From December 19, 2021 – January 3, 2022, the following attractions will be included in Disney Genie+ service* and will not be included as an individual Lightning Lane entrance purchase option:
- Magic Kingdom Park: Space Mountain
- EPCOT: Frozen Ever After
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park: Expedition Everest – Legend of the Forbidden Mountain
*Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are Disney Genie+ and individual purchases are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date, are not guaranteed and may not be available at all on the date of visit or at the time you make a selection.
It is important that you have the My Disney Experience app installed on your mobile device prior to your arrival at Walt Disney World so you can stay in-the-know about any changes to operations.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº