Guests who have visited Walt Disney World in the last few days may have noticed that some entertainment experiences have returned to Magic Kingdom such as the Let the Magic Begin on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage and the ragtime piano player at Casey’s Corner on Main Street, U.S.A. Over at EPCOT, World Showcase travelers have returned to the Canada pavilion, Sergio is back in Italy, and the Taiko drummers of Matsuriza have returned to Japan.
The Disney Parks Blog has just announced that even more live entertainment is returning to Walt Disney World this fall – take a look below for all the details!
Also, note that Disney has stated that “the environment is not right just yet for hugs and autographs” but guests will be able to have “individualized time” with some of their favorite Disney characters soon.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney Movie Magic, the cinematic nighttime experience at Disney’s Hollywood Studios celebrating Disney’s live-action film legacy will return on November 7th featuring a new sequence from Disney’s epic adventure, Mulan.
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular will return on December 19th
- Minnie Mouse returns to Red Carpet Dreams
- The stars of Disney Junior will be back in Animation Courtyard
- Mickey Mouse returns to his backstage location at Town Square Theater on Main Street, U.S.A. sporting his new EARidescent look
- Disney Princesses will return to Princess Fairytale Hall in Magic Kingdom
Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park
- The music of Chakranadi returns to Asia (2nd week of October)
- Kora Tinga Tinga returns to the streets of Harambe in Africa (2nd week of October)
- Tam Tam Drummers come back to Africa (early November)
Disney Resort Entertainment
- Performers will soon return to entertain guests who are strolling along the waterfront at Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
- Yeehaw Bob will return to the River Roost Lounge at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside starting October 14th