Disneyland has released a new promotional theme park ticket offer for 2022 for Eligible Service Members. Eligible guests can choose between a 3-day and 4-day Disney Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket.
For even more flexibility and convenience, select a ticket with Disney Genie+ service. This new service lets you use a Lightning Lane entrance at select attractions throughout both theme parks. Plus, discover the parks in cool new ways through engaging audio tales and enjoy unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads from the day.
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $225
- 3-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $285
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket: $260
- 4-Day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket with Disney Genie+ Service: $340
Purchase now through December 12, 2022 for usage through December 16, 2022; blockout dates of April 9, 2022 through April 17, 2022 apply.
To enter a theme park, guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Theme park reservations are limited and subject to availability. Certain parks, attractions, restaurants, experiences, and offerings may be modified or unavailable, limited in availability or capacity, and subject to change or cancellation without notice. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed.
This offer is only valid through a US military base ticket office. For more information and to purchase tickets, eligible members of the US military should contact a participating US military base ticket office.
Important Details for Promotional Ticket Offer
- Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased at participating US military sales outlets only by Eligible Service Members (defined below) or their spouses (but not both), who present valid military identification, for use by themselves and other family members and friends, as provided herein.
- “Eligible Service Members” are active or retired members of the US military, including the National Guard, Reservists, the US Coast Guard, the US Space Force, the Commissioned Corps of the Public Health Service (PHS), and the Commissioned Corps of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA).
- The actual prices charged at the individual US military base ticket offices for Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be less than the prices set forth above.
- Guests with a Park Hopper ticket and an appropriate park reservation may cross over between the Disneyland Resort theme parks on the same day beginning at 1:00 PM, subject to that park’s capacity limitations.
- Tickets expire on December 16, 2022. Blockout days of April 9 through April 17, 2022 apply to all Disney Military Promotional Tickets. Subject to park reservation availability, restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
- To enter a theme park, Guests (ages 3 and older) need a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and same park they want to visit. Subject to theme park reservation availability.
- Each day of use constitutes one full day of use. Valid military identification will be required for purchase and use.
- No more than six (6) Disney Military Promotional Tickets may be purchased per calendar year and (if applicable) activated by any Eligible Service Member or spouse (regardless of the place of purchase and whether purchased by that person or that person’s spouse). In addition, one of the six (6) Tickets purchased must be used by the Eligible Service Member or their spouse.
- Each Disney Military Promotional Ticket must be used by the same person on any and all days.
- Tickets may not be combined with other ticket discounts or promotions.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred for commercial purposes.
- Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.
- Attractions with Lightning Lane entrances that are eligible for Disney Genie+ service are limited in availability, subject to change or closure, may vary by date and are not guaranteed. May select the next available arrival windows for Disney Genie+ Lightning Lane entrances, one at a time; limit one Lightning Lane selection per attraction per day. Price, terms and entitlements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. Visit Disneyland.com/DisneyGenie for details.
- Disney PhotoPass® service is subject to the Disney PhotoPass expiration policy and Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. Online registration required. Disney PhotoPass photos must be linked to your Disney account to be downloaded.
- A Disney account and eligible mobile device are needed to make experience selections and to redeem other Disney Genie+ features on the day of visit, in the English-language-only Disneyland app. Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re younger than age 18, get your parents’ permission first.
- Parking is not included.