Florida residents can join in the excitement of the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary celebration with Disney Weekday Magic Tickets, available for purchase starting January 10, 2023.
Florida residents can purchase a 2-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for $175 plus tax – or choose a 3-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket for just $20 more (total ticket price $195 plus tax). A specially priced 4-day ticket is also available.
With this ticket offer, Florida residents can enjoy the enchantment of the Walt Disney World theme parks – including limited-time experiences. Plus, they can enjoy all things creative during the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts, taking place from January 13 to February 20, 2023.
Looking for flexibility? Tickets can be used on consecutive or nonconsecutive days (subject to theme park reservation availability) – so you can spread out the fun!
Ticket valid Monday to Friday only, from January 10 through April 27, 2023 – subject to the following blockout dates: March 13 to March 17, 2023 – April 3 to April 7, 2023 – April 10 to April 14, 2023
- 2-Day Ticket: $175 (plus tax)
- 3-Day Ticket: $195 (plus tax)
- 4-Day Ticket: $215 (plus tax)
Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day (theme park reservations are required and are subject to availability). Tickets and add-on options expire on April 27, 2023. All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.
You can also choose a Disney Weekday Magic Ticket that includes these great options:
- Park Hopper Option: Visit more than one theme park on the same day. Add it for $40 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Water Park and Sports Option: Visit one theme park per day, plus enjoy a visit to a water park, golf course, or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. For example, if you purchase a 2-Day Disney Weekday Magic Ticket with the Water Park and Sports Option, you can visit a Walt Disney World theme park on two days with a theme park reservation—and visit a Disney water park on two additional days by April 27, 2023. Add it for $35 more per ticket, plus tax.
- Park Hopper Plus Option: Visit more than one park on the same day, plus visit a water park, golf course or miniature golf course on each day of your ticket. This ticket option is a combination of the Park Hopper Option and the Water Park and Sports Option. Add it for $55 more per ticket, plus tax.
- For Florida resident tickets, all adults will need to show proof of Florida residency at the park entrance.
- Both a theme park reservation and valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person in your party ages 3 and up. Theme park reservations are limited and are subject to availability.
- Admission is subject to capacity closures and other restrictions.
- After the expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
- Parks, attractions, and other offerings are subject to availability, closures, and change or cancellation without notice or liability.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº