Florida first responders will get free admission to Busch Gardens Tampa and SeaWorld Orlando during the month of September.
Jim Dean, Busch Gardens Tampa park president, said, “This special offer is our way to show our support and appreciation for the commitment and dedication of Florida’s first responders.”
Donnie Mills, SeaWorld Orlando park president, added, “Our hope is that these courageous people and their families will visit our parks, share time with one another and create memories that last a lifetime.”
First responders will also be able to purchase up to four discounted tickets per park for their friends and family, priced at $50 per ticket. This is a 48 percent savings off the normal ticket price.
First responders qualifying for the offer include:
- All Florida fire rescue first responders
- Florida emergency medical services employees
- All Florida police and sheriff offices
- Florida Highway Patrol
- Florida Department of Corrections
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission field officers
- Florida Forest Service Forest Rangers
- Florida Park Service law enforcement
- Department of Homeland Security law enforcement agents
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection law enforcement
Visit buschgardenstampa.com or seaworldorlando.com for more information and to register. Tickets must be used by September 30, 2015.