UPDATE 3/23/22: Disney has announced that guests of Disney Resort hotels, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin, and Shades of Green will be able to purchase tickets to H2O Glow After Hours via the Walt Disney World Resort website beginning March 29th, with tickets on sale for the general public April 1st.
Disney H20 Glow After Hours will take place between 8-11 p.m. on Saturday nights from May 28th to August 27, 2022. Guests with tickets for the exclusive party will be permitted to enter Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6:00 p.m.
Explore ticket prices:
- Adult (ages 10 and up): $75 plus tax
- Child (ages 3 to 9): $70 plus tax
Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can purchase specially priced tickets:
- Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member – Adult (ages 10 and up): $59 plus tax
- Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member – Child (ages 3 to 9): $54 plus tax
Below are Disney’s official details on the event:
The after-hours party will offer unique, vibrant décor, high-energy DJ dance parties, exclusive glow-themed menu offerings and so much more. Imagine your favorite watery attractions glowing under the stars, with shorter wait times and more time to enjoy. Whether you’re shooting down Crush N’ Gusher, making a splash in the Surf Pool, or showing off those groovy moves on the dance floor, you’ll experience this storm-strewn paradise in a whole new light. You’ll even receive a glowing wristband and tasty snacks like popcorn and select ice-cream treats to enjoy throughout the evening!
Attendees can enjoy popular attractions and features of the water park from the exhilarating water slides, flumes, and wet and “water-ful’’ play spaces. The after hours event includes spaces for each member of the family to enjoy including guest favorites such as:
- Typhoon Lagoon Surf Pool is the largest wave pool in North America and guests can catch the perfect curl while body surfing on the perfect wave every time.
- Miss Adventure Falls, the fast-paced family raft attraction was created when a sea-faring treasure hunter got her haul caught in a rogue typhoon, which scattered her treasure across this tropical paradise years ago.
- Crush n’ Gusher, a thrilling “water coaster” that features three 400-foot-long tube slides named for the various fruits they once transported.
- Castaway Creek is a scenic lazy river that encircles the entire water park, offering gentle passage past shady grottoes, gushing waterfalls, overhead rope bridges and lush rainforest landscapes.
- Humunga Kowabunga offers a choice of three adrenaline-filled body slides set against the steep inclines of Mount Mayday.
As some of you may know, I am a former panelist from the Walt Disney World Moms Panel which changed to the Disney Parks Moms Panel back in 2015 and is now planDisney.
The brand new planDisney podcast officially launched today and of course, I headed straight to it as soon as it was published because not only did I want to see my dear friends, but I’d also heard that there was going to be an exciting announcement regarding Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon water park!
For those of you who are fans of visiting one of Disney’s water parks in the evening after the sun has gone down, you might be thrilled to hear that H2O Glow Nights will be returning in 2022! I for one love evening events at Disney’s water parks because applying sunblock all over every 80-90 minutes is not my idea of fun, but you must do it if you’re visiting during the daytime.
For now, that’s all the information we’ve got, but we are expecting to receive more details such as dates and pricing later on. Once we have the scoop, we’ll share it at the top of this post.
Senior Editor for The DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº