The Edison in Disney Springs is hosting their inaugural fantasy-filled Masquerade on February 22nd. The event includes gourmet passed appetizers and a menu of themed-cocktails. Tickets are $65 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
Guests should “be prepared to be surprised and delighted around every corner as all party goes will be dressed incognito during a magical evening shrouded in an air of secrecy.”
While full face masks are not allowed, a mask is required to attend. Guests must also be 21 or older.
The menu of appetizers includes:
- Blacked Shrimp Cocktail with cocktail and remoulade sauces
- Buffalo Chicken Springrolls with blue cheese sauce
- BBQ Shortrib with kimchee
- Oyster Shooters with mignonette
- Cucumber Canape with salmon mousse
- Scallops Wrapped in Bacon
- Buffalo Meatballs
- Portobello Fries with sriracha
The Masquerade begins at 8:30pm and continues until 2:00pm. Tickets are available online.
Source: The Edison/Patina Group