Disney California Adventure chefs have given the menu at Lucky Fortune Cookery a complete makeover. The Pacific Wharf eatery has dumped its classic rice bowls for a menu that features Szechuan Chicken, Pork Ramen, and a Vegan Banh Mi.
Disneyland Resort President Josh D’Amaro visited today to try out the new menu and had this to say:
Wow! The Beef Bulgogi Wrap, the VEGAN Banh Mi, the Pork Ramen… I tried it all. Big thanks to Chef Jeremiah and the team!
Here are the new entrees:
- Teriyaki Chicken [$ 12.99] – with Sautéed Vegetables and Steamed Rice
- Szechuan Chicken [$12.99] – with Sautéed Vegetables and Steamed Rice
- Beef Bulgogi Wrap [$13.99] – with Garlic-flavored Chips
- Vegan Bánh Mì [$13.99] – with Lemongrass-Cucumber Salad
- Pork Ramen [$14.49] – Nori, Roasted Corn and Green Onion
Kids can choose from Chicken and Rice [$7.49] or a Kids’ Vegan Bánh Mì [$7.99].
New side dishes include Chicken Wings [$7.99] with Korean-style garlic-serrano chili sauce.
You’ll find the full menu, include new adult beverage options HERE.
Source: Josh D’Amaro / Disneyland