Disney California Adventure chefs have given the menu at Lucky Fortune Cookery a complete makeover. The Pacific Wharf eatery has dumped its classic rice bowls for a menu that features Szechuan Chicken, Pork Ramen, and a Vegan Banh Mi.
Disneyland Resort President Josh D’Amaro visited today to try out the new menu and had this to say:
Wow! The Beef Bulgogi Wrap, the VEGAN Banh Mi, the Pork Ramen… I tried it all. Big thanks to Chef Jeremiah and the team!
Here are the new entrees:
- Teriyaki Chicken [$ 12.99] – with Sautéed Vegetables and Steamed Rice
- Szechuan Chicken [$12.99] – with Sautéed Vegetables and Steamed Rice
- Beef Bulgogi Wrap [$13.99] – with Garlic-flavored Chips
- Vegan Bánh Mì [$13.99] – with Lemongrass-Cucumber Salad
- Pork Ramen [$14.49] – Nori, Roasted Corn and Green Onion
Kids can choose from Chicken and Rice [$7.49] or a Kids’ Vegan Bánh Mì [$7.99].
New side dishes include Chicken Wings [$7.99] with Korean-style garlic-serrano chili sauce.
You’ll find the full menu, include new adult beverage options HERE.
Source: Josh D’Amaro / Disneyland
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.