The Disney Parks Blog shared details today about the new D-Luxe Burger restaurant, coming to Disney Springs’ Town Center area in May. The restaurant features a range of burgers, all served on freshly baked buns:
- Classic Cheeseburger – Beef patty topped with cheddar, lettuce, tomato and pickle
- Barbeque Classic Burger – Beef patty topped with a fried onion ring, smoked Gouda, bacon, barbeque sauce and lettuce
- El Diablo Burger – Chorizo-and-signature-blend patty, fried banana peppers, pepper jack cheese, leattuce, tomato and chipotle mayonnaise
- Southern Classic Burger – Beef patty, topped with fried-green tomato, pimento cheese, lettuce and bacon
- Cluck Burger – Ground chicken patty, garlic herb sauce, avocado, lettuce and tomato
- Veggie Burger – house-made patty topped with Tzatziki, green bean salad, lettuce and tomato
The fries are freshly cut and served with a choice of dipping sauces.
Milkshakes are prepared with gelato; flavors include Vanilla, Chocolate, Raspberry, Strawberry, Salted Caramel, S’mores, and Cake. The drink menu also includes root beer, cherry coke, and orange soda floats, hard sodas, draft beer, and cider. Adults have the option of adding alcohol to shakes, such as Smoked Bourbon and Beer and Godiva Raspberry.
To complete the burger theme, the dessert menu offers a Red Velvet Burger Macaron, with raspberry sauce standing in for ketchup.
News source/photo credit: Disney Parks Blog