The Festival will be held March 15th through 17th and includes special live entertainment, classic Irish dishes, and family fun.
Raglan Road always features live music, but there will be even more of it during St. Patrick’s weekend. This year’s acts include:
- Young Dubliners – one of Celtic rock’s hardest working bands
- Ben Gunnery – Irish music superstar and multi-instrumentalist
- Briste – a female duo with a mix of country, folk and Irish traditional music
- The Brynne Brothers – an Irish music family featuring Dempsey (age 9), Finn (age 12) and Luca (age 14) playing alongside their father Tommy
- The Raglan Roots Coalition – an edgy house hand known for its soul-rockin’ Celtic bluegrass funky beats
- High Road – three talented musicians hailing from Ireland with a crowd-pleasing symphony of traditional Irish songs
While you enjoy the live entertainment, dine on classic Fish & Chips, Bangin’ Bangers and Mighty Mash, or In Cod’s Way– north Atlantic cod with lemon, herb crusted potatoes, garden peas, and a tomato and caper butter sauce.
In addition to the live entertainment, everyone in the family will enjoy the Raglan Road Irish Dancers, who will perform throughout the festival, and younger guests will have fun with complimentary face painting! Face painting will be available March 15th from 3pm to 9pm and March 16th & 17th from 10am to 8pm.
On St. Patrick’s Day itself, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and there will be a $10 cover charge for adults. Reservations are available all other days.
Source: Disney Parks Blog