If you’re looking for a special adults-only experience at Walt Disney World in the evening, The Edison at Disney Springs invites guests to discover a new Mixology Sunset Dinner Series installment. This experience features an elevated three-course menu and craft cocktails pairings with gorgeous views of the sunset at Disney Springs.
The Edison‘s star team of mixologists and chefs has put together their July menu which features the tropical tastes of summer, where pineapple, passionfruit, and floral notes meet aromatic citrus, vanilla, and herbs.
This experience will be held on July 20 and 27, with two seatings to choose from — a dinner in The Edison’s elegant Gothic dining room at 5:30 pm and a cigar-pairing dinner at 8 pm on The Edison’s Lake Side Patio for $75++ per person.
Guests can choose to enhance their experience with a specialty beverage upgrade at an additional $15 per person. Tickets are extremely limited and are available for guests ages 21 and older.
The full menu is listed below:
- Nitro-cello – Nitrogen-infused Siete Leguas reposado, Caravella limoncello, Lillet Blanc, lemon, lime and agave
- Paired with – Crudo (yellowtail snapper, avocado, citrus, purple potato chip)
- Sweet Tea Mint Julep – Benchmark small-batch bourbon, sweet tea demerara syrup and mint
- Paired with: Petite Pork Shank (bourbon BBQ, roasted apple, chili, crushed peanuts, scallion)
- Milk Punch – Myers’s dark rum, Tuaca, Grand Marnier, Frangelico, Madagascar vanilla, pineapple, lemon and milk
- Paired with: Bananas Foster (caramelized banana, vanilla ice cream, Myers’s dark rum caramel)
- Specialty Beverage Upgrade:
- 1 oz. Buffalo Trace bourbon (+$15 per person)
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº