Walt Disney World has released a new schedule for special Valentine’s Day character appearances and meet and greets at Disney’s Hollywood Studios that begins TODAY – Wednesday, February 1st!
Some of the special Disney characters will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to take note of your favorites and the dates they’ll be available at Walt Disney World.
February 1 – February 14, 2023:
- Chip & Dale with Clarice appearing on The Hollywood Brown Derby Lawn
- Goofy meet and greet near the entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Beginning February 1:
- Max Goof in Powerline costume meet and greet on Grand Avenue near the entrance to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
- Mr. and Mrs. Incredible meet and greet near Echo Lake
- Frozone appearance on Hollywood Blvd.
- Edna Mode appearance near Echo Lake
- Donald Duck and Daisy Duck on the balcony near the main entrance of Hollywood Studios
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº