Next month, the September edition of the Mixology Series at The Edison in Disney Springs has a new charitable twist! The popular dining location has partnered with the Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando in combined support for the care of local animals. Apart from the beautifully curated signature menu, guests can also take part in a silent auction, which includes prizes for restaurants and hotels in and around the Disney Springs area, Kennedy Space Center tickets, mixology events at The Edison, and more. Not only will a portion of the proceeds be donated to the cause, but our furry friends have also inspired some of the cocktails that will be on offer too! Guests 21 and over can now book into the event and try the Meow-jito, or Salty Chihuahua. No pets are allowed at the event.
The event will be held on Thursday, September 14th, with doors opening at 6:30 pm. Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased here for $85++ per person. An upgraded package is also available for an additional $40, which includes a choice between a 1 oz. pour of WhistlePig Old World rye whiskey 12-Year or a 3 oz. pour of 2018 Silver Oak cabernet sauvignon. Pours will be paired with A-5 Wagyu pastrami on house-baked focaccia and dijon-naise.
- Meow-jito: Bacardi rum, rosemary, mint, lemon, and soda
- Salty Chihuahua: Patron Silver, blackberry-basil compound syrup, Florida orange liqueur, lime, half salt rim
- Best Buds (Zero Proof): Cream of coconut, coconut milk, cinnamon, blueberries, and lime
- Palmetto Brewing “Rescue Brew”: Lager
- Hamachi Ceviche Tacos: Yuzu guacamole, tomato and cilantro
- Chicken Caesar Salad Bites: Baby romaine lettuce cups, honey crisp apple and parmesan garlic breadcrumbs
- Kusshi Oyster and Pearls: Salmon caviar and porthole-infused ginger scallion mignonette
- Vegan Chili-Cheese Potato Skins: Impossible chili and vegan cheese sauce
- Deviled 2X Egg: Candied bacon and caviar
Specialty Platinum Upgrade:
- 1 oz. pour of WHistlePig Old World rye whiskey 12-year
- 3 oz. pour of 2018 Silver Oak cabernet sauvignon
- A-5 Wagyu pastrami on house-baked focaccia and dijon-naise
The Edison is a 1920s-inspired highlight of the Disney Springs culinary scene that features industrial-esk gothic décor, bustling entertainment, and a delightful menu that includes a fusion of creative flavors.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.