Seeing the Maleficent dragon float creep through the Magic Kingdom parade route at night was so popular during the Disney Villains After Hours event last summer and the Disney Parks Blog has just announced that they are enhancing next year’s experience to include a display that’s even more villainous.
New next year, the Villains’ Cursed Caravan will be joining Maleficent the dragon as she glides through the park twice each event night. This new procession will feature Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, Captain Hook, and more.
Take a look at more of the villainous action guests can expect to see at the event:
- Hades and Meg from Hercules will set the castle stage ablaze in Villains Unite the Night, featuring appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier, and Maleficent.
- During this sinister soiree, guests can dance the night away as a party DJ spins monstrous music on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage.
- Guests can also experience villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Guests will find sharable photo opportunities scattered throughout all the lands in the park.
- Disney Villains After Hours also includes “wickedly good” food and beverage selections. A few of the new treats this year are Painting the Roses Red (available at Cheshire Café), a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves; Body Language (available at Storybook Treats), a cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell; and Five Dozen Eggs Slush (available at Gaston’s Tavern). A frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick. The Foodie Guide to Disney Villain After Hours including a complete listing of all the food and beverage offerings available is coming soon, so be on the lookout.
- Across the park, guests can enjoy access to more than 25 attractions and experiences.
- Guests can also purchase new event merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney villain merchandise available.
Tickets for Disney Villains After Hours are available online now and can be purchased in advance for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount. Event tickets allow entry as early as 7 p.m., which gives you time to enjoy fireworks before heading off to the attractions. Select complimentary snacks and beverages are also included in the cost of admission.
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº