UPDATE 5/10/21: Disneyland has shared opening details on more dining locations opening up later this month.
- May 13th – Paradise Garden Grill
- May 20th – Alfresco Tasting Terrace (online reservations open May 18th)
- May 27th – Blue Bayou Restaurant (online reservations open May 18th)
- May 28th – GCH Craftsman Bar* (online reservations open May 28th)
- May 28th – Hearthstone Lounge* (online reservations open May 28th)
Upon this initial reopening, there will not be any dining locations open at this Resort. Still, hotel guests can visit restaurants in the Downtown Disney District and at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Napa Rose* (dinner) and Storytellers Café* (breakfast and dinner) will open for Disneyland Resort hotel guests and non-hotel guests beginning on May 28, 2021. Storytellers Café will not feature character dining upon reopening.
Additionally, guests will find a QR code on their in-room TV which, when scanned, will give them access to the Downtown Disney restaurants that offer delivery of food and drinks to their hotel lobbies.
The special entrance to Disney California Adventure park for Disneyland Resort hotel guests visiting the park will reopen on May 28th. It’s important to note that a valid hotel key card, park ticket, and park reservation are required.
At the time of this posting, the Disneyland Resort is only welcoming California residents.
*Please note that only guests staying at Disney’s Grand Californian will be allowed to dine at these locations through May 27th.