While we still don’t have a date that dining reservations will open for Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway pavilion at EPCOT, we know the restaurant will begin welcoming guests for breakfast and lunch on May 14, 2023. The pricing and menus have now been released.
Princess Storybook Dining during breakfast will cost $53 per adult (ages 10 and up), plus tax and gratuity; $34 per child (ages 3-9), plus tax and gratuity.
The breakfast menu is as follows:
- Breakfast Pastries and Accompaniments
- Mixed Fruit
- Potato Casserole
- Norwegian Waffles
- Scrambled Eggs
Princess Storybook Dining during lunch (and dinner) will cost $63 per adult (ages 10 and up), plus tax and gratuity; $41 per child (ages 3-9), plus tax and gratuity.
The lunch and dinner menu is below.
- Field Greens Salad with Lingonberry Vinaigrette
- Lefse with Cardamom-Cinnamon Butter
- Traditional KjØttkake: Norwegian Meatballs
- Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
- Grilled Salmon with Herbed Butter
- Green Beans
- Red Cabbage
- Macaroni & Cheese
- Kylling og Melboller: Norwegian Chicken and Dumplings
- Corn Dog Nuggets
- The Royal Chef’s Dessert Plate: An assortment of Norwegian-inspired Desserts
An assortment of specialty drinks, beer, wine, and ciders are also available to guests over the age of 21 for an additional charge.
Stay tuned as we expect reservations to open any time now!
Senior Editor for the DIS and DCL Fan | Disney Vacation Club Member | Thrilled to have been a '13/'14 Disney Parks Moms Panelist (now planDisney) | Lover of all things Disney; the Magic of Disneyland, Walt Disney World, and Disney Cruise Line | ºoº