Early next year, brides and grooms on both coasts will once again have the opportunity to learn more about planning the celebration of their dreams with Disney’s Fairy Tale Weddings & Honeymoons.
Showcases happening at both the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort will let couples meet wedding experts, taste items from Disney chefs, tour venues, experience entertainment, and get inspired by floral and decor.
- Saturday, February 1, 2020
- Disneyland Hotel
- $40 per person
WALT DISNEY WORLD
- Friday, March 13, 2020 – Sunday, March 15, 2020
- Friday – Welcome Party (additional cost, limited availability)
- Saturday – Wedding Showcase Admission & Venue Tour
- Additional Menu Planning Experience (additional cost, limited availability)
- Sunday – Special Shopping Experience at Disney Springs
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- $45 per person
Register for either event now at the Disney Weddings website.
Source: Disney Parks Blog
Tom is the host and producer of the DIS Unplugged: Disneyland Edition podcast, plus Disneyland Editor of The DIS. He enjoys traveling with his wife and teenage son. At this point, their favorite destination is Alaska, with a FIFTH cruise there planned for the Summer of 2019. In his spare time he volunteers with Boy Scouts and Cub Scouts, and help found his son's former Cub Scout Pack. His favorite Disneyland attraction is Space Mountain.