EPCOT is still currently in its massive transformation with new concepts being brought to life. A new nighttime show will debut in late 2023, Journey of Water will open in fall 2023, and the park will slowly have fewer construction projects, hopefully. One of the projects is a new Communicore Hall, which will be home to meet and greets with Mickey & Friends. Disney shared a first look at the exterior and interior of Communicore Hall and it fits in with the new EPCOT from the outside but is very vibrant inside. Take a look!
- Disney Cruise Line Releasing Summer 2024 Itineraries TODAY!
- Walt Disney World Will Host 'Out & Equal' Summit on LGBTQ+ Rights in the Workplace
- Try the Paddlefish Mocktail of the Month Before It Disappears!
- Video of the Norway Pavilion Overview at EPCOT's World Showcase
- Must-dos in Africa at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Epcot World Showcase Pavilions in Depth: Mexico
- Step Inside Mickey's House in the Re-imagined ToonTown Video Tour!
- Ferrytale Fireworks Dessert Cruise Closing Soon for Refurb
- DISboards Thread of the Day: Talk to Me About Lunch on Embarkation Day
- A Brief History Of Disney: The EPCOT Flower & Garden Festival
- Save 20% on Your Magic Candle Company Order with Limited-Time Easter Sale!
- CAMILLA x DISNEY100 Collab Now Available!
- Breakfast & Lunch to Resume at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at EPCOT in May
- RSVLTS Back with More Marvel - It's X-Men!
- The Dos and Don'ts of Meeting Characters at Walt Disney World
- View More...