Walt Disney World Specialty Fireworks Cruises(407) WDW-PLAY (except where otherwise noted)
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruises
Cruise on Grand 1 Yacht – A 45-foot Sea Ray yacht staffed
by a captain and deckhand, 17/18 guest maximum, available
at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
Call (407) 824-2682 to book.
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise (Basic or Premium)
21' or 25' Tracker Pontoon
Boat holds up to 8/10 guests respectively. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks, and audio feed of the fireworks music. Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise.
Epcot Fireworks Cruises
Epcot Fireworks Cruise
The boat pictured above holds up to 10 guests. MORE INFORMATION
Ferrytale Fireworks: A Sparkling Dessert Cruise
This option for watching Magic Kingdom fireworks is offered on various days of the week, so be sure to check the My Disney Experience app or the official Walt Disney World website. Set sail on the ferryboat from the Ticket & Transportation Ferryboat Dock one hour before the nightly fireworks begin and enjoy desserts and beverages while watching the nighttime spectacular with the music piped through the boat's sound system.
Each night will offer a different selection of signature treats, courtesy of the Disney Chefs. Sip a glass of Ferrytale Punch and nibble on sweets that were inspired by the Disney resorts that surround the Seven Seas Lagoon!
Cost is $99 for adults, $69 for ages 3-9, including tax and gratuity (subject to change). Call (407) WDW-DINE or visit DisneyWorld.com for reservations.
Booking a Specialty Cruise at Walt Disney World
Viewing a nighttime fireworks spectacular at Walt Disney World with an incredible vantage point from the water is a special experience you might want to add to your vacation. Nighttime cruises provide the perfect opportunity to watch Disney Enchantment or Harmonious from the water.
Your party will board a 25-foot private charter boat and set sail for International Gateway near the World Showcase Lagoon in EPCOT or the waters of Seven Seas Lagoon for a Bay Lake cruise to Magic Kingdom. The boat has synchronized audio piped in so you’ll be fully immersed in the show.
Fireworks Cruise Departure Locations
Depart from Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resort to experience Harmonious or sail from the following marinas to view Disney Enchantment:
- Contemporary Marina
- Polynesian Marina
- Grand Floridian Marina
- Fort Wilderness Marina
- Wilderness Lodge Marina
Your private cruise will be accompanied by a captain and includes an assortment of snacks and soft drinks. Festive banners and balloons are also included in the total cost and can be requested at the time of booking.
The fireworks cruise takes place aboard a 25-foot boat with prices starting at $399 plus tax. This boat seats up to 10 guests. Pricing may vary based on the time of day and is subject to change.
To reserve your fireworks cruise, call (407) WDW-PLAY. Guests under 18 must have a parent or guardian’s permission to call.
Important Details from Disney
Before you book, please be aware of the following information:
- In rare instances, fireworks shows may be rescheduled or canceled.
- Please refer to the entertainment schedule in the My Disney Experience app to confirm showtimes 2 weeks before your reservation, and check again the day of your reservation.
- Please arrive 1 hour and 15 minutes before the fireworks start time.
- Boats are not equipped with full-size dining tables. A cocktail table is provided.
- For Guests with limited mobility, a wheelchair/ECV transfer is necessary.
- There is a 2-day cancellation policy. Full price will be charged/forfeited for cancellations and within 2 days of the reservation, and no-shows
- ICYMI: Hidden Mickey Photo Ops at Walt Disney World
- New Pandora Disney100 Charm Arrives June 7th!
- New Summer Ticket Offer Announced for Disneyland
- Disney Announces 3 New NatGeo Expeditions Coming in 2024
- Is The New Disney Annual Passholder Lounge at EPCOT Worth Visiting?
- Featured DISboards Thread: Can We Talk About TIPFLATION for a Minute?
- End Scene of Hong Kong Disneyland's New 'Frozen' Ride Revealed
- DVC Resort Spotlight Series: Disney's Grand Floridian Resort
- Walt Disney World Floral & Gifts is Shutting Down
- Disney Plus to be Available on Apple Vision Pro From the Start
- New Authentic Baumkuchen Coming to Connections Cafe at EPCOT
- VIDEO: Minion Land June Construction Update at Universal Studios Florida
- Could Johnny Depp Return to 'Pirates of the Caribbean?'
- Special Aulani Offer for Guests on Disney Cruise Line Hawaii Sailings
- Is There Anything in the Animation Courtyard at Disney's Hollywood Studios?
- View More...