Walt Disney World Specialty Fireworks Cruises(407) WDW-PLAY (except where otherwise noted)
Call (407) 824-2682 to book.
Magic Kingdom Fireworks Cruise (Basic or Premium)
21' or 25' Tracker Pontoon
Boat holds up to 8/10 guests respectively. Price includes pontoon boat, driver, water, soda and bagged snacks, and audio feed of the fireworks music. Guests may order Private Dining to be delivered to the cruise.
NOTE: It is customary to give your "captain" a gratuity. A credit card guarantee is due at the time of booking, but full payment is not due until time of service.
This option for watching Magic Kingdom fireworks is currently being offered on most Wednesday and Saturday nights. Set sail on the ferryboat from the Ticket & Transportation Ferryboat Dock one hour before the nightly fireworks begin and enjoy desserts and beverages while watching the nighttime spectacular with the music piped through the boat's sound system.
Each night will offer a different selection of signature treats, courtesy of the Disney Chefs. Sip a glass of Ferrytale Punch and nibble on sweets that were inspired by the Disney resorts that surround the Seven Seas Lagoon!
Booking a Specialty Cruise at Walt Disney World
Specialty cruises can be booked up to 180 days in advance
and there is a 24 hour cancellation policy.
Call: (407) WDW-PLAY. NOTE: It is customary to give your "captain" a gratuity.
You can enhance your Specialty Cruise by adding food/drinks of your choosing. Arrangements can be made by calling Private Dining at the resort from which your cruise is launched:
- StormWatch: Would You Rather - Cinderella Suite or Wish Royal Suite?
- Current Details of Walt Disney World Closures Due to Hurricane Ian
- Take a Break & Answer the Ultimate Disney Questionnaire - Part II
- Holiday Kitchens for 2022 EPCOT Int'l Festival of the Holidays Have Been Announced
- A Brief History of Disney: Toy Story (Midway) Mania
- Castaway Cay Day Cancelled Wednesday Due to Hurricane Ian
- Current Disney Wish Cruise Extended; Next One Cancelled
- Walt Disney World Closing due to the Arrival of Hurricane Ian
- After Hour Events are Coming Back to Walt Disney World in Early 2023
- UPDATE: Select Walt Disney World Resort Closures Announced Ahead of Hurricane Ian
- DCL to Drop COVID Vaccination Requirments Next Month for Most Sailings
- Planning for Hurricane Ian as a DVC Member
- UPDATE: Hurricane-Force Winds Expected in Central FL by Wed. Morning
- Orlando Airport Opens New Walt Disney World Store
- Disney's DuckTales World Showcase Adventure is Coming to EPCOT!
- View More...