Disney's Beach Club Resort
1800 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Phone: (407) 934-8000
# of Rooms: 576
Disney's Beach Club Resort Overview
Disney's Beach Club opened on November 19th, 1990 alongside its sister resort, Disney's Yacht Club. Located along Crescent Lake, the Beach Club's understated elegance mixed with the summer ambiance of the New England seaside combine to create a relaxing and casual atmosphere. The pale blue and white multi-level buildings have cut shingles, French doors and seashell motifs. Created by renowned architect Robert A.M. Stern, the “stick-style” design was a popular architectural form for summer cottages in the 1860s and 1870s. Stern is also the architect who designed Disney's Yacht Club resort as well as Disney's Boardwalk Resort. This resort's popularity may be derived from its location - just a short walk to the International Gateway entrance to Epcot.
The resort's lobby, a combination of white wicker, hardwood floors and high ceilings bring seacoast imagery to the forefront. The landscaping is also reminiscent of a New England style with magnolias, Japanese elms, Bradford pear trees, crape myrtle, gardenias, and roses lining the courtyards and walkways.
- Wi-Fi Service (complimentary wi-fi access in guest rooms, main lobbies and main pools)
- Dining Options (table service, quick service and poolside service)
- Business Center (computer services, print services, shipping services, office supplies)
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Locker Rentals (near Stormalong Bay)
- Luggage Service (luggage assistance, valet parking assistance, dry cleaning)
- Valet and Self-Parking
- 24-Hour ATM (near front desk)
- Front Desk Service (banking and mail)
- Housekeeping Service (bed sheets changed every 4th night and play yard cribs, additional pillows, disability aids, towel and amenity replenishment upon request)
- Merchandise Delivery and Pickup
- Ice and Vending Machines
- Laundry Self-Service (near leisure pool area and Beach Club room 1532)
- Concierge Service (purchase tickets, upgrade tickets, special requests)
- Spa and Health Club
- Room Service
- Safekeeping (in-room safes with safe-keeping boxes available at Front Desk)
- Rapid Fill (refillable mugs)
- Wake-up Call Service
- Disability Service (mobility, hearing, visual and service animal accommodations; call (407) 939-7807)
- Transportation Service (complimentary bus and boat service)
The sea is the inspiration for these rooms with their aquatic color scheme and glossy finishes. Powder blue upholstered headboards are outlined in mother-of-pearl and dark wood. Accents of blue-green and silver lend a sophisticated yet airy and light atmosphere. The rooms have French doors leading to a patio or balcony.
Approximate # of Rooms in this category:
- Standard View: 100
- Water View: 131
- Garden View: 220
Maximum # people: 5 people
# Handicap Accessible Rooms: Standard View: 4, Water View: 2, Garden View: 8
Note: Handicap-specific room locations differ according to the disability being accommodated
Square Footage: 380 sq. ft.
Basic Room Contents:
Most rooms at the Beach Club will sleep up to 5 adults. There are two queen beds and one day bed. Standard rooms at the Beach Club have several view options, all of which affect the price. Standard view rooms offer a view of the rooftop or parking log, Garden view rooms overlook the resort's many courtyards, while water view rooms will give you a view of Crescent Lake or Stormalong Bay (the resort's main pool). All rooms come with an alarm clock with mp3 player, mini fridge, ceiling fan, coffee maker with tea and coffee setup, hair dryer, ice bucket, safe, iron and ironing board, pool towels, desk and chair, telephone and television.
Note: Bed boards/rails, Pack N Play cribs, microwave, international electrical adapter and rollaway bed available upon request.
Club Level RoomApproximate # of rooms in this category:
- Standard View: 34
- Garden View: 9
- Water View: 25
- Deluxe: 6
- 1 Bedroom Suite: 7
- 2-Bedroom Suite: 6
- Nantucket Vice Presidential Suite:1
- Newport Presidential Suite: 1
Maximum # people: Standard View and Deluxe: 5 people, Garden View and Water View: 4, 1-Bedroom Suite: 3, 2-Bedroom Suite and Newport Presidential Suite: 7, Nantucket VP Suite: 2 people
# Handicap Accessible: Standard View: 12, Water View: 2, 2-Bedroom Suite: 1
Note: Handicap-specific room locations differ according to the disability being accommodated
Square Footage: Standard View, Garden View and Water View: 400 sq. ft., Deluxe: 530 sq. ft., 1-Bedroom Suite: 571 sq. ft., Nantucket VP Suite: 996 sq. ft., 2-Bedroom Suite: 1095 sq. ft., Newport Presidential Suite: 2200 sq. ft.
Basic Room Contents: All rooms come with an alarm clock with mp3 player, mini fridge, ceiling fan, coffee maker with tea and coffee setup, hair dryer, ice bucket, safe, iron and ironing board, pool towels, desk and chair, telephone and television. Note: Bed boards/rails, Pack N Play cribs, microwave, international electrical adapter and rollaway bed available upon request.
- Standard View: 2 queen beds and 1 day bed, 2 queen beds, 1 queen bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair and 1 day bed, 1 king bed
- Garden View and Deluxe: 2 queen beds and 1 day bed
- 1-Bedroom Suite: 2 queen beds and 1 day bed, 1 queen bed and 1 twin-size sleeper chair and 1 day bed, 2 queen beds, 1 king
- 2-Bedroom Suite: 2 queen beds and 1 king bed and 1 day bed
The club level at Disney's Beach Club allows you access to the Stone Harbor Club (concierge lounge). The lounge serves continental breakfast in the morning, light snacks in the afternoons, as well as hot and cold hors d'oeuvres in the evening. Dessert and spirits are also served later in the evening. There are two concierge cast members on duty throughout the day to assist guests with priority seating arrangements, the scheduling of Lightning Lanes, and a host of other services.
Lounges and Pool Bars
- Martha’s Vineyard
- Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar and Grill: Grilled offerings, pork sliders, sea salt fries, snacks and beverages.
- Beach Club Marketplace: Hot breakfast items, breakfast sandwiches and pastries in the morning; flatbread pizzas, sandwiches, salads and soups at lunch and dinner.
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop Quick-Service Window: Ice cream, cookies, beverages and sundaes.
- Beaches & Cream Soda Shop: In the style of a 50s soda shop, guests can enjoy old-fashioned favorites: salads, burgers, sandwiches and specialty ice cream sundaes. YUM!
TIP: Try the "Kitchen Sink" if you dare 8 scoops of ice cream (2 scoops each of chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and the daily flavor) smothered in toppings. Warning: this is definitely a group activity!
- Cape May Café: Guests can join in the fun with a beach party-themed character breakfast featuring Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Donald. At dinner it’s an all-you-can-eat clambake.
- In-room dining is available 24-hours daily. Choose from a variety of American favorites as well as specialty items particular to your Resort hotel. To place an order, press "Dining Options" on your in-room phone. An 18% gratuity, $3.00 delivery charge and 6.5% sales tax will apply to all delivery orders. A minimum order may apply.
The Beach Club shares its primary pool, Stormalong Bay, with the Yacht Club. This is like a mini-water park, and there are many areas to explore. The waterslide is housed in a shipwreck and empties out into the larger pool area. There is an area with pulsating water jets and a lazy river where you can float along the current in inner tubes. One of the most unique features of Stormalong Bay is the sandy bottom of the pool. There are several secluded hot tubs around the complex as well as a kiddie pool complete with a mini-water slide.
The popularity of Stormalong Bay with non-resort guests prompted Disney to surround the complex with a fence that is guarded by cast members checking resort IDs. Only Yacht and Beach Club guests and DVC members can use Stormalong Bay.
Guests looking for more privacy can rent a poolside cabana for the day.
ARTICLE: Cabana Rental Review at Disney’s Beach and Yacht Club Resort
An additional quiet pool area is entirely separate from the Stormalong Bay area. It is located on the far extremity of the resort closest to Epcot. Pool towels are available in both locations.
A number of poolside activities are scheduled each afternoon. Ranging from sandcastle building to trivia, there is a broad spectrum of games and challenges for families to participate in while they enjoy the water area.
- Disability Services (pool lifts and other access options)
- Complimentary life jackets
- Swim diapers required for children that aren’t toilet trained (swim diapers can be purchased in merchandise locations)
Lafferty Place Arcade
Jogging Trail: Boardwalk Canal (1 mile), Crescent Lake Loop (.8 mile)
Volleyball and Tennis Courts: Complimentary volleyballs, tennis balls and tennis racquets may be checked out at Ship Shape Massage Salon and Fitness. Private tennis lessons are also an option for a fee (321) 228-1146.
Outdoor Campfire and Movie: Each night there is a complimentary showing of a Disney film. Located either on the beach or inside the Beach Club Solarium, the feature film changes daily (consult recreation calendar given upon guest check-in for time, location and particular movie)
Guided Fishing Excursions: For a fee, an expert guide will host your group during a catch-and-release fishing trip in some of the lakes on Disney property. Reservations required (407) WDW-BASS or visit the Concierge desk.
Albatross Treasure Cruise: For a fee, children aged 4-12 can board a water vessel at Bayside Marina to hunt treasure at various “ports” amongst Disney’s lakes. Reservations required, and these can be made at the Concierge desk.
Ship Shape Massage, Salon and Fitness
- Open 24 hours with MagicBand or card access
- Strength training and cardio equipment
- Massage treatments and facials (with reservation)
One of the best selling features of the Beach Club is its proximity to Epcot. A short three minute walk and you're at the International Gateway at the World Showcase entrance to Epcot. Other modes of transportation for Beach Club guests are available.
Magic Kingdom: Bus; Walk/Monorail (walk to Epcot’s monorail station, transfer at Transportation and Ticket Center to a Magic Kingdom monorail)
Epcot: Walk; Boat
Hollywood Studios: Boat
Animal Kingdom: Bus
Water Parks: Bus
Disney Springs: Bus
The Swan and Dolphin Hotel: Walk; Boat
Disney's Boardwalk Inn: Walk; Boat
Note: The bus stop is located outside of the lobby and near the conference center with buses departing approximately every 20 minutes. The boat dock is located by the lighthouse on Crescent Lake with boats departing approximately every 20 minutes.
Guests who drive either their own vehicle or a rental car to Walt Disney World should know that a standard overnight self-parking fee of $25 per night will be applied to the guest hotel folio upon check-out.
Beach Club Shopping
Beach Club Marketplace: Disney souvenirs, apparel, limited food offerings, beverages and sundries.
- Disneyland After Dark Returns to Disneyland in 2023!
- Living With the Land Holiday Overlay at EPCOT has a New Name
- Could McDonald's Come Back to the Disney Parks Again?
- Universal's Great Movie Escape Isn't An Average Escape Room
- New Journey of Water Attraction at EPCOT Welcomes Te Fiti
- Key Takeaways from the 2022 DVC Condo Association Meeting
- Disney Plus Ad-Supported Tier Has Arrived; Will You Be Upgrading?
- Destination D23 is Returning to Walt Disney World!
- How to Enjoy the Holidays at Disney World With MagicBand Plus
- The Great Debate: Disneyland Hotel or Disney's Grand Californian?
- New Character Costumes Coming to Disney Cruise Line for Silver Anniversary
- DISboards Thread of the Day: Upgrading Tickets Already Purchased After Price Change
- Universal Announces Villain-Con Minion Blast & Minion Land
- Could New Avatar Movie See a Re-Imagining of Na'vi River Journey?
- Shanghai Disneyland Resort Reopens; But for How Long?
- View More...