I am a picky eater. Most people are horrified to find that I don't like fruits or veggies. Pasta, pizza, meat, and potatoes are staples in my diet. This makes dining on vacations a bit of a challenge. I have found some delicious food options at Walt Disney World that are perfect for picky eaters! All of these options can all be found at counter service restaurants.
1. Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwich at Woody's Lunchbox (Hollywood Studios)- This is an upgrade on a traditional grilled cheese sandwich, and is super tasty. It comes with your choice of potato barrels (tater tots), tomato-basil soup, or vegetable macaroni salad.
2. Pizza Margherita at Pizza al Taglio (Italy Pavilion in Epcot)- This is basically a rectangular slice of cheese pizza, but this is one of the best slices of pizza I have had. Unfortunately, Pizza al Taglio (located next to Via Napoli), operates seasonally, so this option is not always available.
3. Nudel Gratin at Sommerfest (Germany Pavilion in Epcot)- If you like baked macaroni and cheese, you have to try this German twist on the dish!
4. Baked Macaroni and Cheese at Eight Spoon Cafe (Animal Kingdom)- You can choose regular baked macaroni and cheese, or if you are feeling more adventurous, you can top it with pulled pork or shrimp and sweet chili sauce.
5. Southern Pig Sandwich at The Polite Pig (Disney Springs)- This sandwich comes with fennel-apple slaw (which I request to be left off), tangy mustard BBQ, and Duke's Mayo. The meat is always tender and delicious!
Whether you are a grown-up picky eater like me, or you have a child who won't touch anything green, I hope these options help you on your next trip to Walt Disney World.