May the 4th is one of my favorite holidays, and I celebrate it every year with Star Wars puns and getting dressed in my favorite Star Wars merchandise. I am so happy that Disney released a list of Star Wars-themed snacks for May the 4th and the surrounding days. Let’s take a look at what Disney released for this galactic celebration.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Churro Carts in Grand Avenue, Market, and Anaheim Produce (available from May 4 through May 5)
- Lightsaber Churro served with chocolate sauce.
ABC Commissary, Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, and Rosie’s All-American Café (available May 4 through 5; available on Mobile Order)
- Jettison Juice: Minute Maid Lemonade and watermelon served with a glow cube (non-alcoholic)
Backlot Express, PizzeRizzo, and The Trolley Car Café (available May 4 through 5; available on Mobile Order at Backlot Express and PizzeRizzo)
- Dark Side Chocolate Creation: Malted milk chocolate mousse dome with raspberry mousse filling, slivered almonds, and chocolate shortbread cookie
Backlot Express (available on Mobile Order)
- Wookiee Cookie: Two oatmeal cookies with vanilla cream filling garnished with a milk chocolate sash on top
Brown Derby Lounge, Oasis Canteen, and Sunshine Day Bar (available from May 4 through 5)
- Cosmic Rum Punch: Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Bacardi Superior Rum, pineapple juice, Minute Maid lemonade, and grenadine served with a glow cube
Docking Bay 7 Food and Cargo (available May 4 through 5; available on Mobile Order)
- Oi-Oi Puff: Raspberry cream puff with passion fruit mousse
Epic Eats (available from May 4 through 5)
- Galactic Swirl Funnel Cake: Black and white funnel cake with strawberries, space dust, and candy rocks
Milk Stand (available on Mobile Order starting May 4)
- Novelty: Bubo Wamba Family Farms Cup (New)
Popcorn Stands near the Hyperion Theater, Animation Courtyard, and Anaheim Produce (available May 4 through 5)
- Interstellar Sweet and Crunchy Popcorn: Caramel popcorn, cookies ‘n cream pieces, and sweet and spicy pecans
Amorette’s Patisserie (available May 4 through 8)
- Lightsaber Eclairs: Flavors include Mace Windu berry cherry, Master Yoda pistachio, Rey passion pineapple, Darth Vader Dark Side mousse flavored with cayenne pepper and cinnamon, and Obi Wan Kenobi blue matcha
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Pineapple Lanai (available on May 4)
- Millennium Falcon Star Wars Soft Serve Sundae: Galactic gray vanilla soft-serve with chocolate cream cookie crumbles, chocolate drizzle, white chocolate pearl stars, brownie asteroid pieces with stardust sparkles, and a Millennium Falcon chocolate accent piece
This is such a fun list of snacks, treats, and drinks. On May the 4th, I will be dressed up and getting all the snacks possible in the parks. The snacks that stood out to me the most are the Lightsaber Churros, Dark Side Chocolate Creation, and the Oi-Oi Puff. I wish I could try everything on the list because I have an extreme sweet tooth and all of these different treats sound great. I can’t wait to get my hands on these treats and celebrate May the 4th. It’s great to see that they will have treats in Hollywood Studios, Disney Springs, and Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
What would you get from this list? Let us know in the comments.