Disney might be the absolute best when it comes to seasonal snack offerings. Not only can Disney draw on its Cast Members to celebrate their heritage and culture they also offer unparalleled creativity when it comes to creating new seasonal treats for us to enjoy. Around the holidays, this is more prevalent than ever, with more delicious bites to try than most of us can fit into a single trip. If you are enjoying the Disney Springs area of Walt Disney World at this time of year, here are a few festive desserts you should get your hands on while you can!
- Santa Waffle: Freshly baked waffle topped with strawberries, bananas, whipped cream and chocolate chips
- Santa’s Crew: Mint Chocolate Chip Elf, Chocolate Reindeer, and Cotton Candy Snowman shakes
- Candied Yam Cannoli: Sweet cream of yams and ricotta, topped with pecans
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Float with Salted Caramel (alcoholic option available)
- Hot Cocoa Crème Brûlée with toasted marshmallow cream
Which one of these mouth-watering specialties is at the top of your must-try list?
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.