The list of menu items that will be part of the Wonderful Walk of Cuisine has been released. Please your palate when you sample a delectable array of dishes for sale throughout World Showcase. Much like the Holiday Cookie Stroll, there are different items to try throughout the festival, and a fun treat awaits once it’s been completed.
How It Works
Use your Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items and track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. After guests enjoy at least five of the seven creative dishes—and collect the corresponding stamps— they can bring their Festival Passport to the Deco Delights Food Studio to receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
Here are the featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Gourmet Landscapes – Red Stamp Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets
- Moderne (NEW) – Orange Stamp Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam
- Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
- The Deconstructed Dish – Green Stamp Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues
- Deco Delights – Blue Stamp Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- Pop Eats – Indigo StampAlmond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic (NEW) – Violet Stamp Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine can be completed at your leisure, and you can even bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT any time through February 20, 2023 to complete your stroll.Disney World Website
Have you ever participated in one of these festivals strolls? If you have, which one is your favorite?
Hi, I'm Erica, and I write about all things Disney. Before working for The DIS, I was a theme park performer at SeaWorld, but I also performed at Disney. I have such an immense love for theme parks to the point I studied them in college.