Guests looking to add a bit more adventure to their Walt Disney World vacation might be excited to learn that, just in time for summer, fishing excursions are coming back!
The excursions are open to everyone regardless of whether you’re an avid angler or just a beginner. A Disney expert fishing guide will customize your excursion depending on your level of knowledge and comfort. My husband is pretty excited about this because he is an avid angler and me – not so much.
This Enchanted Extra is a catch-and-release fishing experience you won’t have anywhere else, with excursions setting sail on the lakes and lagoons that surround select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Fishing excursions are available at the following marinas:
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Temporarily Unavailable
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside – Temporarily Unavailable
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
You can learn more on planning a successful trip on the water by visiting TakeMeFishing.org who runs the excursions at Disney World.
You’ll soon be able to enjoy dockside fishing at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside with a casting-rod fishing experience in their well-stocked waters. All casting-rod fishing gear can be rented from the Fishin’ Hole at Ol’ Man Island.
Watch this short TikTok video that the Disney Parks Blog shared to learn more about what’s offered.