Disney fans will see a few changes in 2023 throughout the parks and resorts. A few weeks back, they let us know that different hotels on property would be getting updates and lobby refreshes. At D23, we got a few time frames regarding attractions opening and new entertainment coming to Walt Disney World.
I wish this list were a lot longer, but I am excited about a few things on here. I can’t wait for the return of Happily Ever After; even though it won’t be the same show as before, I am just happy it will be back. I am also over the moon that Moana: Journey of Water will open later in the year. Watching the attraction develop throughout the year has been fun, and I can’t wait to see the final product.
- Happily Ever After
- TRON Lightcycle Run
- Hatbox Ghost coming to the Haunted Mansion
- The transition from Splash Mountain to Tiana’s Bayou Adventure will begin
- Harmonious is being replaced with a show dedicated to Disney’s 100th anniversary.
- Moana: Journey of Water
- Figment Meet & Greet
- Carousel Coffee – Disney’s Boardwalk
- The Cake Bake Shop – Disney’s Boardwalk
- Disney’s Boardwalk Refreshed Lobby
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Updated Lobby
The list might not be huge, but some exciting things are coming our way. Which new arrival or updated oldie are you excited about?
Hi, I'm Erica, and I write about all things Disney. Before working for The DIS, I was a theme park performer at SeaWorld, but I also performed at Disney. I have such an immense love for theme parks to the point I studied them in college.