It’s the 14th year of the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic, and as it returns for 2023, there are some fantastic new items added to the menu. That’s right, not only do we have some returning menu items to share with you, but there are also delicious new dishes from Rosa Mexicano, Il Mulino, and Amare that will join festival favorites from Shula’s, Kimonos, and more! Let’s take a look at what you can expect from the event being held at the Swan and Dolphin Resorts on Friday, November 10th, and Saturday, November 11th.
Over the course of the two-night event, guests will explore a wide range of cuisines with Mexican, Italian, sushi, steak, seafood and barbeque all available throughout the event’s food stations, with different menus each night. In addition, guests will be able to choose from a selection of more than 150 wine and beverages from around the world.
All-new dishes include:
- Red chile chicken taco with avocado, tomatillo, pico de gallo and queso fresco on corn tortillas from Rosa Mexicano
- Smoked American Lamb: Hand-crafted lamb, smoked cumin and harissa barbeque sauce, roasted black pepper and date puree, and pickled mustard greens from Smokin’ D’s BBQ
- Gorgonzola cheese filled agnolotti with spiced pear, walnuts, nasturtium, and ‘Nduja vinaigrette from Il Mulino.
- Tonnarelli Pasta: House-made tonnarelli pasta, steamed baby clams, roasted tomato sauce, Calabrian chili, and guanciale from Amare
- Congee: Slow-cooked rice porridge, shrimp dumpling, fried shallot, green onion, garlic, and crispy chili flakes from China Town pop-up
Returning favorites include:
- Roasted Linz heritage black angus beef tenderloin with potato puree, pearl onion, Dijon mustard and cognac sauce from Shula’s Steak House
- Signature classic guacamole en molcajete with fresh tortilla chips and roasted tomato salsa from Rosa Mexicano
- Crispy cauliflower with sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce shoyu from the Beer Garden
- Dragon roll: Crispy shrimp, yellowfin tuna, Haas avocado and kewpie mayonnaise from Kimonos
- Baked ricotta cheese, carrot two ways, radish, tomato, and pine nut “gremolata” from Il Mulino
If you haven’t visited the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic in previous years, the premise is simple. Guests are offered unlimited tastings from outdoor stations that feature delightful culinary and beverage selections. Dishes are selected from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and exclusive pop-ups for guests to try in a special opportunity, along with live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. The event runs for two days from 5:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. on November 10th and November 11th, 2023.
An array of desserts will also be on offer, the details of which will be released at a later date. Tickets can be purchased online here for $185 per person, with no reservation for the Swan or Dolphin Resort required.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.