Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000
Phone: (407) 827-1100
Category: Deluxe Villas
# of Rooms: 1,260
- Saratoga Springs Discussion Thread
- Saratoga Springs Resale Offers
- DVC Resort Review: Saratoga Springs
This home away from home is part of the popular Disney Vacation Club properties. Availability is typically open to the general public as this is a huge Resort.
Designed after its namesake upstate New York community, you’ll enjoy genteel surroundings while being steps away from Disney Springs.
With “Health, History, and Horses” as its theme, turn of the century Victorian ambiance is evident throughout this beautiful destination. Intricate woodwork, soft pastels, finely polished furnishings, and trademark floral patterns are found at every turn.
The décor emphasizes Saratoga’s longstanding tradition of horse racing. While you won’t hear the bugler’s call, you will enjoy artwork and other unique touches that bring this aspect of Saratoga’s history to life.
Remaining true to its theme, you’ll find that this lakeside resort brings the best of Saratoga to life.
Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa features studio and one-bedroom units that can accommodate up to 4 guests, two bedroom units that can hold 8 and Grand Villas that can house 12. All units can also include one child under age 3 in a crib.
Studio: Features a queen-sized bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. These 355 sq. ft. units include a kitchenette with microwave, under-counter refrigerator, wet bar, coffee maker, ceiling fan, TV, clock radio, hair dryer, full bath with outside vanity, wall safe and private porch or balcony. Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
One Bedroom: These 714 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with a king-sized bed and a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room. Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with all major appliances, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, clock radio, dining area, hair dryer, wall safe and private porch or balcony. Four guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
Two Bedroom: These 1075 sq. ft. units feature a master bedroom suite with king-sized bed, a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room and a second bedroom with either two queen beds or a queen bed with a double-sized sleeper sofa. There’s a fully-equipped kitchen with all major appliances, dining area, stacked washer/dryer, luxurious full bathroom with whirlpool tub and separate walk-in shower, second full bathroom with outside vanity, TV in each room with a DVD player in the living room, ceiling fans, hairdryers, clock radios, wall safe and either a private porch or balcony. Eight guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
- Saratoga Springs Three Bedroom Grand Villa Floorplan – First Floor
- Saratoga Springs Three Bedroom Grand Villa Floorplan – Second Floor
Three Bedroom Treehouse Villa: The Treehouse Villas are elevated 10 feet from ground level. Each accommodation features three bedrooms with flat screen TV's. Two of the bedrooms will have a Queen bed and one will have bunkbeds, with a Queen sleep sofa and a sleeper chair in the living room. The units have two bathrooms, an open kitchen with a granite counter with seating for three and separate table with seating for six. The living room also has a flat screen and cathedral ceilings. Eight guests maximum plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
Full service restaurant with great views of the golf course, waterway, and Disney Springs' West Side that serves up classic American cuisine. Turf Club Grill is only open for dinner.
The Artist’s Palette features salads, sandwiches, pizza, pasta, soups as well as varied entrees. Seating is available. Sundries, groceries and resort souvenirs can also be found at Artist's Palette.
The Paddock Grill
The Paddock Grill is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and features sandwiches, salads, burgers, and other various entrees.
Backstretch Pool Bar
The Backstretch Pool Bar serves sandwiches, poolside snacks, beers and cocktails.
On The Rocks pool bar is located near the High Rock Spring main pool. Guests 21 can purchase poolside cocktails, wine, and beer. Guests of all ages can find fountain beverages, lemonade, smoothies, and more!
A casual bar that offers sweeping views of Disney’s Lake Buena Vista Golf Course and Disney Springs featuring a light menu, beers, and cocktails.
- Wi-Fi Service (complimentary wi-fi access in guest rooms, main lobbies and main pools)
- Dining Options (table service, quick service and poolside service)
- Barbeque Pavilion
- Business Center (computer services, print services, shipping services, office supplies)
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Locker Rentals (near pools)
- Luggage Service (luggage assistance, valet parking assistance, dry cleaning)
- Laundry Services (24-hour self-service laundry room is available)
- Housekeeping Services (daily housekeeping service is not provided for DVC Members, but is available at an additional cost)
- Valet and Self-Parking
- 24-Hour ATM (near the front desk)
- Babysitting and Childcare Services
- Front Desk Service (banking and mail)
- Merchandise Delivery and Pickup
- Grocery Orders
- Ice and Vending Machines
- Concierge Service (purchase tickets, upgrade tickets, special requests)
- Fitness Center
- Spa Services
- Safekeeping (in-room safes with safe-keeping boxes available at Front Desk)
- Rapid Fill (refillable mugs)
- Wake-up Call Service
- Disability Service (mobility, hearing, visual and service animal accommodations; call (407) 939-7807
- Transportation Service (complimentary bus service)
Complimentary motorcoach transportation to the theme parks and water parks, with water launch service to the Disney Springs venues. This resort is expansive and guests should be aware that an internal bus is offered for convenient travel to the different areas of the resort.
Guests who drive either their own vehicle or a rental car to Walt Disney World should know that a standard overnight self-parking fee of $25 per night will be applied to the guest hotel folio upon check-out. Disney Vacation Club Members using vacation points for their stay are not required to pay parking fees.
High Rock Springs Main Pool
Gurgling springs cascade down rockwork and empty into the heated zero-entry pool. A delightful waterslide that winds through the rocks and under a footbridge is certain to be popular. For the utmost in relaxation, there are whirlpool spas nestled in the grotto setting. The younger set will have a blast in the interactive children’s wet play area.
Senses - A Disney Spa (currently closed)
If being pampered is an important part of your vacation
experience, Senses - A Disney Spa is the perfect match for you. You
can choose from a menu of treatments designed to rejuvenate
Senses is a full-service spa and health club inspired by the 19th century wellness retreats found in upstate New York. The spa has been completely remodeled and features an elegant mix of textures, designed to convey serene feelings of being surrounded by nature. Stone, pebbles, and reed-like finishes cover the walls, wood beams line the ceilings and there are hardwood floors throughout. A quiet water feature spills down a rock wall, the branch-like lighting fixtures give off a soft amber light and the walls are decorated with Native American artwork and a hummingbird and trees mosaic tile mural. Senses offers a variety of spa amenities, such as whirlpool and steam rooms, treatment areas and even heated loungers, the perfect place to unwind after a long day at the theme parks.
For information or to book an appointment, call (407) WDW-SPAS.
Bike and Surrey Bike Rentals
At Horsing Around Rentals guests can find bike and surrey bike rentals that can be used to explore the resort.
- Bike Rentals - $18.00
- 2 or 4 person Surrey Bikes - $25.00
Join Disney cast members on a guided catch-and-release fishing tour on the waterbodies surrounding Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa. Guided tours can last 2 to 4 hours. To make a fishing tour reservation call (407) WDW-BASS.
Win, Place or Show Arcade
Right next to the High Rocks Pool is the Win, Place or Show Aracade. You'll find classic aracade games here like an air hockey table, the classic basketball shootout, and so much more!
The Health Club
The Health Club is attached to Senses - A Disney Spa, and offers a wide variety of equipment to choose from. Guests must be at least 14 years or older to use the fitness center. Children ages 14 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult. The fitness facility is free provided you are a resort guest.
Artist's Palette gift shop – groceries, clothing, logo merchandise, souvenirs, sundries, magazines and more.
- Tickets Now on Sale for the Wonder Down Under!
- StormWatch: This or That Disney Edition (You Can Only Pick One)
- Remembering Disney KiteTails Before It Ends
- StormWatch: Would You Rather - Cinderella Suite or Wish Royal Suite?
- Current Details of Walt Disney World Closures Due to Hurricane Ian
- Take a Break & Answer the Ultimate Disney Questionnaire - Part II
- Holiday Kitchens for 2022 EPCOT Int'l Festival of the Holidays Have Been Announced
- A Brief History of Disney: Toy Story (Midway) Mania
- Castaway Cay Day Cancelled Wednesday Due to Hurricane Ian
- Current Disney Wish Cruise Extended; Next One Cancelled
- Walt Disney World Closing due to the Arrival of Hurricane Ian
- After Hour Events are Coming Back to Walt Disney World in Early 2023
- UPDATE: Select Walt Disney World Resort Closures Announced Ahead of Hurricane Ian
- DCL to Drop COVID Vaccination Requirments Next Month for Most Sailings
- Planning for Hurricane Ian as a DVC Member
- View More...