Mother’s Day 2013 at the Disneyland Resort
Mother’s Day can be a special day that the Disneyland Resort. Along with flowers for all Moms, Disney also offers special Mother’s Day dining options.
The special options below can be booked now by calling 714-781-DINE (3463) between the hours of 7:00 am and 9:00 pm or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mother's Day Brunch previously held at the Disneyland Hotel has been discontinued.
Mother's Day Brunch will be offered at Storytellers Cafe in the Grand Californian Hotel and Spa and the PCH Grill in the Paradise Pier Hotel
Highlights of the Storytellers buffet include made-to-order omelets, brioche French toast with blackberry compote, roasted salmon with tangerine vinaigrette, carved beef.
PCH Grill will be featuring a Scottish salmon station, parfait yogurt station, roasted chicken and vegetables and all the breakfast fixin’s, from fluffy scrambled eggs to huevos rancheros.
Reservations are highly recommended!
Adults (10 and over): $33.99
Children (Ages 3-9): $16.99
Children 2 and Under: Free
Prices do not include tax and gratuity
Other Special Items for Mom
The Blue Bayou is offering crab-stuffed shrimp with tomato-artichoke sauce, Carnation Cafe has seared mahi mahi with spinach orzo and a shrimp broth and the Plaza Inn is serving spicy glazed salmon with chipotle-pineapple glaze.
- Disneyland military ticket offer extended to 2015 - The Disneyland Resort has extended their special military offer through 10/03/15, however beginning 08/25/14, the 3-Day Park Hoppers will increase slightly to $132.
- Blog updated - I Just Spent $20 on FastPasses! Would You? - The author has taken the tour she discussed in the blog - check out her thoughts to see if she would do this again!
- Blog - Disneyland Celebrates 59 and looks forward to 60
- Adventure Trading Company comes to Disneyland Park - Beginning August 1st, experience this new interactive storytelling adventure inside Adventureland in Disneyland Park.
- Passholder tickets now on sale for Mickey's Halloween Party - Tickets for Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland Park are now on sale to Annual Passholders, Disney Rewards Visa card holders and Disney Vacation Club members.
- Local Southern California Theatre presents Tarzan-The Musical - Musical Theatre Orange County's production of Tarzan-The Musical, featuring sets by Disney artist Dave Avanzino, opens this weekend at El Dorado High School in Placentia, California.
- WonderGround Gallery Artist in Residence for August - Liana Hee is the Artist in Residence for August and will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery in Disneyland's Downtown Disney most weekend evenings meeting guests and signing her work.
- Military resource support group launches for Disney cast members
The group launched at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
- Eight new "Disney Family of Wines" come to California Adventure
The wineries represented all have a personal connection to the Disney name.
- Small fire at Disneyland quickly extinguished
The fire was in a backstage area.
- runDisney announces Disneyland Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend
The event will take place January 15-18, 2015 at the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Raises Ticket Prices Overnight
The Disneyland Resort raised prices on their tickets and annual passes overnight.