UPDATE 5/18/17: There has been yet another change made by Disney on which attractions will be open. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will now be open according to Disney’s official Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party site.
UPDATE 5/17/17: Disney has added the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train back on to this list of open attractions for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party after this article was released. At this time we are unsure why change was made.
The 2017 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party will disappointingly not keep the extremely popular Seven Dwarfs Mine Train open this year. Every year the party offers a limited number of attractions, but many were surprised to see that this year, arguably the most popular ride in Walt Disney World won’t be open. Other popular attractions that will be closed include, but are not limited to:
Big Thunder Mountain, Jungle Cruise, and Splash Mountain (which will be under refurbishment). Seven Dwarfs Mine Train was open last year, which has many questioning why Disney would take away such a huge benefit to the party.
The full list of attractions that will be open include:
- The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Swiss Family Treehouse
- A Pirate’s Adventure- Treasures of the Seven Seas
- Country Bear Jamboree
- Haunted Mansion
- Prince Charming Regal Carrousel
- “it’s a small world”
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea – Journey of the Little Mermaid
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- The Barnstormer
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
- Space Mountain
- Tomorrowland Speedway
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover
- Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (added to this list on 5/17/17)
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (added to this list on 5/18/17)