Happy Monday, everybody! It’s a new, quieter week this time around, in more ways than one. We are back for another Monday Merch Meeting where we look at all of the fabulous offerings from the Disney merch gods and put the best ones right here where you can see them. Shall we begin?
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Dooney & Bourke Collection
With many of us desperate to start decorating for the holidays, what better time than this very morning for Dooney & Bourke to release their Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday collection? That hardest part is that this print is really cute, which makes it so much harder to scroll on past. Have a look below:
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Dooney & Bourke Mini Backpack, $268
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Dooney & Bourke Wristlet Wallet, $158
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Dooney & Bourke Tote, $268
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag, $228
Grape Soda Bottlecap Plush Pillow – Up
I think I am in good company when I say that many of us have harbored some hard feelings when it comes to the celebrated relationship between Ellie & Carl, which is probably why anything with this grape soda image on it makes me feel a little emotional. The Grape Soda Bottlecap Plush Pillow – Up, $26.99 is now available for all those pillow-hugging moments.
New Jewelry Collection by Betsey Johnson
A fresh, nautical feel is what dominates this new line from Betsey Johnson. Some of these collections have a little too much action for my tastes, however, this one seems like a bit of fun with both a bracelet and the pink earrings that I really like.
- Minnie Mouse Ring Buoy Bracelet by Betsey Johnson, $65
- Minnie Mouse Ring Buoy Necklace by Betsey Johnson, $125
- Minnie Mouse Sand Dollar Earrings by Betsey Johnson, $50
- Minnie Mouse Bow and Wreath Earrings by Betsey Johnson, $65
- Minnie Mouse Anchor Necklace by Betsey Johnson, $75
Just when I went and spilled my secret feelings about Spirit Jerseys, Disney has hit us with a whole bunch more to add to your oversized collections.
- Disneyland Spirit Jersey for Adults – Tie-Dye Sage, $69.99
- Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey for Adults – Tie-Dye Sage, $69.99
- Walt Disney World Spirit Jersey for Adults – Brick Red, $69.99
- Disneyland Spirit Jersey for Adults – Brick Red, $69.99
- Disneyland Hooded Denim Spirit Jersey for Adults, $79.99
- Walt Disney World Hooded Denim Spirit Jersey for Adults, $79.99
- Endor Spirit Jersey for Adults – Star Wars, $69.99
- Darth Vader Spirit Jersey for Adults – Star Wars, $69.99
Disney Cruise Line Spirit Jersey for Adults
If you are missing your DCL getaway, you can warm up this winter sporting the new Disney Cruise Line Spirit Jersey for Adults, $69.99. This is actually my favorite color ever so I can’t help but love it.
Mickey Mouse Holiday Spirit Jersey for Adults – Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
Awe, and hitting me where it hurts, an offering from my favorite island of O’ahu, the Mickey Mouse Holiday Spirit Jersey for Adults – Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, is $75 and mixes together those holiday feels with a dash of Aloha.
Mickey Mouse Icon Ceramic Ornaments
Over the years I have collected quite a few of these simpler style ornaments. They are a great way to fill in the gaps of your tree and add a little dash of color right where you need it. With six designs below, they are all priced at $17.99.
- Santa Minnie Mouse Icon Ceramic Ornament
- Santa Mickey Mouse Icon Ceramic Ornament
- Mickey Mouse Icon Ceramic Ornament
- Mickey Mouse Icon Snowman Ceramic Ornament
- Mickey Mouse Icon Cinderella Castle Ceramic Ornament
- Mickey Mouse Icon Snowflake Ceramic Ornament
Holiday Decorations and Countdowns
Confession time. I have an actual problem not buying every tree skirt I see. The Disney ones have such beautiful designs to them and I can never seem to get enough of them. I also love this musical Christmas Tree that plays Oh Christmas Tree while the wreath rotates.
- Disney Parks Musical Wood Block Christmas Tree $39.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Tapestry Tree Skirt, $79.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Christmas Countdown Calendar, $49.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Charm Countdown Calendar, $49.99
More Minnie Ear Headband Ornaments
It’s the one you’ve been waiting for! The Minnie Mouse Unicorn Sequin Ear Headband Ornament and Minnie Mouse Red Sequin Ear Headband Ornament, both $19.99, are now available to add to your ornament collection.
This Week in Pins
Lots of pins to share this week. I will let you take a look through them below but I would be paying close attention to the sets included at the bottom.
- Anna Pin – Frozen 2, $12.99
- Coco Sugar Skull Pin, $9.99
- Bruni Pin – Frozen 2, $9.99
- Elsa and Nokk Pin – Frozen 2, $12.99
- Elsa Pin – Frozen 2, $12.99
- Miguel Rivera ”Remember Me” Pin – Coco, $9.99
- Olaf ”Samantha” Pin – Frozen 2, $9.99
- The Child 3D Pin – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $12.99
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse Pin – Fantasia 80th Anniversary – Limited Release, $15.99
- D23 Exclusive Mickey’s Christmas Carol Jumbo Pin – Limited Edition, $24.99
- Ariel ”80’s Hair” D-Flair Pin Set, $24.99
- Disney Boy Band D-Flair Pin Set, $24.99
- Disney Dance Party D-Flair Pin Set, $24.99
- Disney Princess D-Flair Pin Set, $24.99
- The Emperor’s New Groove 20th Anniversary Pin Set – Limited Edition, $79.99
- The Child Pin Set – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $27.99
Snow White Castle – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release
For fans of the Disney Castle Collection, this week we saw the release of the Snow White castle and somehow, there is still stock left of each one.
- Snow White Castle Journal – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
- Snow White Castle Light-Up Figurine – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $149.99
- Snow White Castle Pin – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $29.99
- Snow White Castle Puzzle by Ravensburger – Disney Castle Collection – Limited Release, $24.99
Thanks for dropping by the meeting this morning! I hope you have a great day ahead and I’ll check back in later in the week.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.