Every seven days, I am reminded of how quickly time disappears as the Mondays seem to come faster and faster. I hope you have all joined me today off the back of a fabulous Father’s Day weekend for those that celebrated yesterday. We will limit the small talk today and get started as there are a few new things this week that aren’t just your average t-shirt.
The Bad Batch- Star Wars Apparel
I will admit, I don’t even watch the show these are modeled after, but something about the sentiment suits me nonetheless. The hoodie in the middle is where it’s at.
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Logo T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Logo Pullover Hoodie for Adults, $39.99
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Badge T-Shirt for Adults, $26.99
The Bad Batch Funko Pop! Figures
If you are a collector of Funko Pop! bobbleheads, specifically Star Wars ones, then stop and take a look at these. Buy each of them individually or grab the whole set for a cool $49.99.
- Crosshair Funko Pop! Vinyl Bobble-Head – Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- Tech Funko Pop! Vinyl Bobble-Head – Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- Echo Funko Pop! Vinyl Bobble-Head – Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- Wrecker Funko Pop! Vinyl Bobble-Head – Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- Hunter Funko Pop! Vinyl Bobble-Head – Star Wars: The Bad Batch
- Star Wars: The Bad Batch Funko Pop! Vinyl Bobble-Head Bundle, $49.99
Minnie Mouse ”Mom” & “Dad” Mugs – Disneyland
Now is your chance to make up for that missed Mother’s or Father’s Day present you forgot about earlier in the year. Give these as a set and win them both over! The Minnie Mouse ”Mom” Mug – Disneyland, and Mickey Mouse ”Dad” Mug – Disneyland, both $14.99, are available now and too cute for words.
Petunia Pickle Bottom Mickey Mouse Faces Collection
Looking for a cute gift to celebrate all of those summer babies about to come your way? Look no further than this adorable range from Petunia Pickle Bottom. Admittedly on the pricey side for the bags; team up with friends to give a backpack or check out the smaller bottle bags.
- Mickey Mouse Faces Meta Diaper Backpack by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $169.99
- Mickey Mouse Faces Method Diaper Backpack by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $159.99
- Mickey Mouse Faces Cool Pixel Plus by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Faces Boxy Diaper Backpack by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $220.99
- Mickey Mouse Faces Petunia Pickle Bottom Sip Double Bottle Holder, $18.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Snack Pouch by Petunia Pickle Bottom, $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Petunia Pickle Bottom Nimble Clutch + Changer, $34.99
The Child – Baby Yoda Apparel for Baby
If you would love your own Baby Yoda at home, dress up your little ones in these cute outfits, or gift them to a friend with a potential “The Child” at home.
- The Child Costume Bodysuit for Baby – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $24.99
- The Child Costume Shoes for Baby – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $9.99
- The Child Tutu Bodysuit for Baby – Star Wars: The Mandalorian, $16.99
Cruella Loungefly Crossbody Bag & Wallet – Live-Action
Top off that Cruella-inspired fashion statement with the Cruella Loungefly Crossbody Bag – Live-Action, $80, and Cruella Loungefly Wallet – Live-Action, $50.
Limited Edition Canvas Art
All of the limited-edition art below is $149.99, and you can find something for everyone. I’ll let you decide which are your favorites; both of mine can be found at the top row below.
- ”Walt Disney” Art by ARCY – Limited Edition
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse ”Mickey’s Gala Premiere” Art by Tim Rogerson – Limited Edition
- Winnie the Pooh and Tigger ”Friendship Masquerade” Art by Tim Rogerson – Limited Edition
- Tangled ”Festival of Lights” Art by Jared Franco – Limited Edition
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”Trip to the Candy Store” Art by Michelle St.Laurent – Limited Edition
- Mickey Mouse and Friends ”Winter Sleigh Ride” Art by Michelle St.Laurent – Limited Edition
- Robin Hood ”Oo-De-Lally” Art by Heather Edwards – Limited Edition
Happy Haunts Bedding – The Haunted Mansion
Themed bedding is fun for everyone, but not all cutesy designs work for some of our older kids and teens. That is where this Haunted Mansion-inspired set comes in. The Happy Haunts Comforter and Sham Set – Twin / Full / Queen – The Haunted Mansion, $48.99 – $70.99, and Happy Haunts Sheet Set – Twin / Full / Queen – The Haunted Mansion, $29.99 – $39.99 are available now.
Sensory-Friendly T-Shirts for Kids
If you’ve ever had a child with sensory processing disorder or just a fussy kid in general, you’ll know how valuable this collection of sensory-friendly apparel is. “Disney’s sensory-friendly collection is designed with all kids in mind. Our range of styles include tagless, soft-to-the-touch t-shirts, with flat seams. Making everyone part of the magic.” All are $18.99.
- Spider-Man T-Shirt for Kids – Sensory Friendly
- Mickey Mouse and Friends T-Shirt for Kids – Sensory Friendly
- Mickey Mouse Classic T-Shirt for Kids – Dark Gray – Sensory Friendly
- Disney Now Disney Forever T-Shirt for Kids – Sensory Friendly
- Daisy Duck T-Shirt for Kids – Sensory Friendly
- Minnie Mouse Classic T-Shirt for Kids – Dark Gray – Sensory Friendly
- Anna and Elsa T-Shirt for Girls – Frozen 2 – Sensory Friendly
- Disney Princess T-Shirt for Girls – Sensory Friendly
- Cars T-Shirt for Kids – Sensory Friendly
- Tinker Bell T-Shirt for Girls – Sensory Friendly
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Kids – Sensory Friendly
- Buzz Lightyear and Woody T-Shirt for Kids – Toy Story – Sensory Friendly
Kate Spade New York Alice in Wonderland Collection
There are three new bags available from Kate Spade New York featuring Alice in Wonderland-themed designs. Check them out below:
- Alice in Wonderland Crossbody Bag by kate spade new york, $248
- Cheshire Cat Medium Backpack by kate spade new york – Alice in Wonderland, $198
- Alice in Wonderland Medium Tote by kate spade new york, $248
Minnie Mouse Lady Liberty Pin Set – New York
Your pin of the week is here. It’s the Minnie Mouse Lady Liberty Pin Set – New York, $12.99.
Minnie Mouse Bow MagicKeeper Waist Clip
If you are looking for an alternative to wearing your MagicBand 2 on your wrist, try storing it in the Minnie Mouse Bow MagicKeeper Waist Clip, $24.99.
Coming Soon from shopDisney.com
There are some exciting things on the way soon, including a Disney Parks x Baublebar Set of ears shown below and a new release from Dooney & Bourke.
That’s all I have today, my friends. To all the dads out there that celebrated yesterday, I hope you had a nice relaxing day being showered in love. I’ll see you all later in the week. Have a good one.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.