Is it just me, or are the weeks flying by at a record pace at the moment? I seem to blink twice, and it’s Monday again. Lucky for us, Mondays don’t just mean the beginning of the working week; they also mean it’s time for our weekly Merch Meeting! Who’s ready to get started?
Disney AirPod Cases
If your family is like mine and everyone has the same white, AirPod case lying around, then it is time to grab some of these cute cases so you can easily distinguish which is which. Choose from Minnie Mouse, BB-8, and Russell Wilderness Explorer.
- Minnie Mouse AirPods Wireless Headphones Case, $19.99
- Russell Wilderness Explorer AirPods Wireless Headphones Case – Up, $19.99
- BB-8 AirPods Wireless Headphones Case – Star Wars, $19.99
Minnie and Mickey Mouse Mother’s Day Ear Hat Charm by Pandora Jewelry
This charm is so pretty and an absolute must for any Mom out there who loves Pandora Jewelry charms. The Minnie and Mickey Mouse Mother’s Day Ear Hat Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $75, is available now.
Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Collection
I’ve always admired the classic designs of Kate Spade, which makes the x Disney collections even more appealing. Check out the new six-piece Minnie Mouse Polka Dot collection below:
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Wallet by kate spade new york, $178
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Satchel Bag by kate spade new york, $328
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Backpack by kate spade new york, $298
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Camera Bag by kate spade new york, $168
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Card Case by kate spade new york, $55
- Minnie Mouse Polka Dot Pouch Duo by kate spade new york, $128
Are you missing the action – and merchandise – from your favorite runDisney events? This time around, you can grab your commemorative magnets online. All are priced at $7.99 each.
- Mickey Mouse runDisney 2021 Magnet – 10K
- Mickey Mouse runDisney 2021 Magnet – 5K
- Mickey Mouse runDisney 2021 Magnet – 26.2
- Mickey Mouse runDisney 2021 Magnet – 19.3
- Mickey Mouse runDisney 2021 Magnet – 13.1
- Goofy runDisney 2021 Magnet – 39.3
- Dopey runDisney 2021 Magnet – 48.6
Walt Disney World and Disneyland Parkscape Mugs
What can I say? I am a sucker for anything with little pictures of all the parks on it. The Walt Disney World Parkscape Mug, $14.99, and Disneyland Parkscape Mug, $14.99, are both in stock online and ready to join you for those morning cups of coffee, counting down the days till you return to the magic.
Men’s Boxer Shorts
Who doesn’t love some fun undies? That’s Australia for underwear. These boxer shorts for men are really cute and all priced at $19.99 each.
- Stormtrooper Boxer Briefs for Men – Star Wars, $19.99
- Pizza Planet Boxer Shorts for Men – Toy Story, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Pennant Boxer Briefs for Men, $19.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Comic Strip Boxer Shorts for Men, $24.99
Mickey Mouse Comic Strip Wallet and Satchel
Minnie Mouse Ears
I love them. I know it. You know it by now. I can’t help it; I want them all. There are two new ones to collect, the Minnie Mouse Sequined Ear Headband with Bow – Lavender & Pink, $29.99, and Minnie Mouse Sequined Ear Headband with Bow – Hot Pink & Gold, $29.99.
Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Scoop and Tongs
Another weak spot of mine, fun kitchen items. The scoop I could leave but those Tongs! Those are adorable! Find the Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Scoop, $14.99, and Mickey Mouse and Friends Kitchen Tongs, $14.99, below.
Pre-Order The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Bobble-Heads
Bobblehead collectors may be interested in pre-ordering one or both of these new The Falcon and the Winter Soldier figures. Both are $24.99 and available for pre-order now.
- Pre-Order Winter Soldier Cosbaby Bobble-Head by Hot Toys – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – Pre-Order, $24.99
- Pre-Order Captain America Cosbaby Bobble-Head by Hot Toys – The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – Pre-Order, $24.99
‘The Magic Is Back’ Merchandise Collection at Disneyland Resort
New Disneyland merch is coming to the parks to celebrate the Californian re-opening. The new ‘The Magic Is Back’ Merchandise Collection at Disneyland Resort will be available soon and I will run through everything with you as soon as possible.
That was a quick meeting, wasn’t it? Not as much on offer as we have seen most weeks, but that usually means a more significant release is on the way, so stay tuned for all the latest merch news next Monday. Have a great week, everyone!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.