Welcome to a brand new week, my friends. I’m super excited this week because there are a few things that I can’t wait to show you that are not 50th, Loungefly, Dooney & Bourke, or Alex & Ani! Shocked? I know! Full disclosure, almost all of those are in this week’s agenda as well, but that isn’t all we have.
Let’s make our way through the usual suspects first before we head into the unknown! I hope you all had a little Elsa moment there; I did.
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Collection
If you weren’t spending enough on the 50th Anniversary memorabilia before, then today is your day! I’ve got the most expensive 50th item that I have seen so far listed below. Who’s ready to drop a cool thousand?
Back to More, Affordable, 50th Merch
In a surprising segway, this bag is one of the most cost-effective items I have seen that isn’t a pin or other token item. Check out the products below for a few more affordable options.
- Mickey Mouse Ear Hat for Adults – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary – Silver & Blue, $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Sequined Crossbody Bag – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $24.99
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Pajamas for Women, $59.99
- Mickey Mouse EARidescent Varsity Jacket for Kids – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $49.99
- Mickey Mouse EARidescent PopGrip by PopSockets, $19.99
- Minnie Mouse Ringer T-Shirt for Kids – Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, $29.99
Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Leather Dooney & Bourke Collection
Apparently, one Dooney & Bourke 50th Collection isn’t enough, so here is another one for you! It’s a bit bolder than the last one, so check this out if you are looking for something with a bit more action in print.
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Leather Dooney & Bourke Tote Bag, $348
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Leather Dooney & Bourke Satchel, $318
- Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Leather Dooney & Bourke Crossbody Bag, $268
Disney x Starbucks Cup Ornaments
Here are six new designs of the Disney x Starbucks Cup Ornaments, all of them are $14.99, and I will welcome any to appear on my Christmas tree this year suddenly… Wink wink, nudge nudge.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Starbucks Cup Ornament
- Disney California Adventure Starbucks Cup Ornament
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios Starbucks Cup Ornament
- Epcot Starbucks Cup Ornament
- Magic Kingdom Starbucks Cup Ornament
- Disneyland Park Starbucks Cup Ornament
Disney x Starbucks Tumblers
Need the matching tumbler to suit your ornament? Each of these is $24.99. Weird observation, only five designs in this one with Hollywood Studios missing from the lineup. I am wondering if it will surface during the day.
- Disneyland Starbucks Ceramic Travel Tumbler
- Magic Kingdom Starbucks Ceramic Travel Tumbler
- Epcot Starbucks Ceramic Travel Tumbler
- Disney California Adventure Starbucks Ceramic Travel Tumbler
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Starbucks Ceramic Travel Tumbler
Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Salt and Pepper Set
Let the fun things begin! What could be cuter than setting your holiday table for the family, complete with these adorable Mickey and Minnie Mouse Holiday Salt and Pepper Set, $29.99! Cute table decoration and practical!
Edna Mode Dress and Handbag
Okay, I concede that this may not be your average grocery shopping outfit. However, there will come a time when you either need a bit of Edna Mode power for a special occasion or even a theme party to attend, which is when this Edna Mode Dress for Adults – Incredibles, $128, and Edna Mode Handbag – Incredibles, $44.99, will be perfect.
Holiday Minnie Mouse Ear Headbands
Remember those Holiday Ears we saw a few weeks back that were just divine? Here they are! Check out the Minnie Mouse Ear Holiday Headband with Bow – Plaid, $29.99, and Minnie Mouse Holiday Wreath Ear Headband, $29.99.
Minnie Mouse Bath & Body
Do you need stocking stuffers or end-of-year gifts this holiday season? Have a look at these festive new options from Minnie Mouse Bath & Body.
- Minnie Mouse 12 Days of Beauty Advent Set, $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Cranberry Bath Fizzer, $6.99
- Minnie Mouse Face Mask & Headband Set, $12.99
MagicBand of the Week
I know that that title was a bit of a mouthful the first time, but I think we might get used to it over time. If you have another suggestion, just let me know; we are in this together after all. Check out the new Lumiere MagicBand 2 – Beauty and the Beast, $29.99.
This Week in Pins
Another option for stockings or to show your appreciation to someone who loves Disney. Disney Holiday Mini Pin Set, $12.99
Disney Vacation Club Dooney & Bourke
I’m just going to leave this one here for all of you DVC fans out there.
- Disney Vacation Club Dooney & Bourke Tote, $328
- Disney Vacation Club Dooney & Bourke Satchel, $298
- Disney Vacation Club Dooney & Bourke Wristlet Wallet, $168
Build Your Own Disneyland Park: Press-Out 3D Model
I don’ even entirely know why I want this, but I do! It’s a Build Your Own Disneyland Park: Press-Out 3D Model, $14.99. An inexpensive, fun little item that would be good for any Disney Parks fan or me. It is perfect for me, too.
New Loungefly Backpacks
We saw the Tiki Room hat and wallet last week; now we have the backpack to match, as well as a nod to the new film Encanto and a lovely red addition to the ever-expanding Loungefly range. But then, if you scroll down a little further, you will discover this epic Holiday Chewbacca Crossbody Bag! Cool right?
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Loungefly Mini Backpack, $75
- Enchanted Tiki Room Loungefly Mini Backpack, $75
- Encanto Loungefly Mini Backpack, $85
Meanwhile, in Disney Springs
Don’t ask; just watch it. I dare you not to want this.
Disney Parks Blog talks Black Friday
This week, Disney Parks Blog shared their Black Friday excitement with the following dates released as points of interest.
- Sale Starts: Sunday, November 14
- Part One: Tuesday, November 16 – Wednesday, November 17
- Part Two: Thursday, November 1 – Friday, November 19
- Part Three: Saturday, November 20 – Sunday, November 21
- Part Four: Monday, November 22 – Tuesday, November 23
As I am sure you can imagine, Disney is also planning what they refer to as ‘great savings’ on the actual Black Friday, Friday, November 26, as well as the following Cyber Monday, November 29.
I’m going to work through a Gift Guide with you on Wednesday so you can be ready with your wish list as sale items come up.
Did anyone happen to score any Vera Wang Designer Collection Ears last week?
And, just like that, it’s a wrap on another Monday Merch Meeting. I’m going to be back on Wednesday with your ultimate gift guide ahead of Black Friday sales ahead. If you don’t join me then, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase at no additional cost to you.