If you are hanging out for all the last-minute Haunted Mansion merchandise like I am, then this one is for you. I’ve got to show you the new Loungefly Mini Backpack featuring Madame Leota from the Haunted Mansion. It’s black and purple with teal accents and celebrates all the happy haunts from our favorite attraction, turned movie, again. See all the details below!
Even without the psychic abilities of Madame Leota, it’s possible to see that there’s a frightfully fashionable backpack in your future. One of the notorious inhabitants of The Haunted Mansion attraction, Leota’s face is framed within her crystal ball on the front of this simulated leather mini backpack by Loungefly that features glow-in-the-dark elements.Magic in the details
Created especially for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort
- Simulated leather mini backpack
- Round exterior front zip pocket features Madame Leota with 3D crystal ball stand detailing
- Screen art ”Madame Leota – Knower and seer of all” with The Haunted Mansion logo on back
- Screen art candles, ribbons and musical instruments on front
- Screen art candelabra on left side
- Screen art cat on right side
- Ribbon, candles and face glow in the dark
- Double zipper main compartment
- Loungefly logo metal pulls
- Blacktone hardware
- Side slip pockets
- Fabric lining with allover print of characters and objects from The Haunted Mansion
- Disney Parks x Loungefly logo label plate
- Inspired by The Haunted Mansion attraction
- Part of Disney’s Haunted Mansion Trend Collection
The bare necessities
- 60% polyurethane / 40% PVC
- 10 1/2” H x 8 3/4” W x 4 3/4” D
Zoë Wood is a travel writer from Sydney, Australia. Since her first visit to Disneyland at the age of 6, she has spent her years frequently visiting Disney Parks and traveling around the world.
Join Zoë as she lets you in on all the tips, tricks, anecdotes, and embarrassments that arise from her family adventures.