It's been an odd week in the realm of Disney merchandise with the release of one of the strangest Disney accessories I have ever seen. We are about to dive into Face Masks, May the 4th Merchandise, Wall Decals, and so much more here on your Monday Morning Merch Meeting.
Looking for a Mother's Day Gift Guide? Scroll down to find a few ideas to spoil Mom next weekend!
Disney Cloth Face Masks Now Available for Pre-Order
In what is speculated to be a sign of re-opening procedures to come, Disney has released a line of washable, reusable Cloth Face Masks. The masks are available for pre-order at shopDisney.com in sets of four ($19.99) in 24 different designs and 3 sizes, Small, Medium, and Large.
The launch came alongside news that the Disney Company would be donating 1 million face masks to those in need. You can read more about that from Jackie Gailey, here. You can also check out the various designs, as well as instructions for use from Disney, here.
May The 4th Be With You
Yep, that's right folks, it's May the 4th, and that means the release of some special merchandise for the occasion. I wasn't able to grab specific links for you prior to its launch, however, you can visit the Star Wars section of shopDisney.com and see what's available from 7 am PT.
Park Pals Collectibles
New Disney Collectibles are available in the form of Park Pals, $11.99 each. Characters featured include Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pascal, Simba, Sulley, Pooh, Figment, Stitch, Br'er Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, and the Haunted Mansion Ghost. Some have already sold out, so be quick!
New Bangles by Alex and Ani
There is an elegance to Alex and Ani bangles that I have always admired. Their links to different characters or movies are so subtle and beautiful; not over-the-top and made to look like children's costume jewelry.
New Mickey Mouse Club Luggage Set
If you are anything like me, thinking about your future travels is currently serving as therapy for dealing with the isolation at home. This matching Mickey Mouse Club Luggage Set ($149.99) might be perfect to take on your return to the Disney Parks, complete with rolling, hard-shell suitcase and duffel bag. This item is EXCLUSIVE to Disney Visa Card Holders.
Accessories for Men by CRISLU
Have you ever been looking for a Disney-themed something to mark a special occasion for your man? This week CRISLU released these men's accessories including Octagonal Ring for Men - $250, Signet Ring for Men - $250, and the cutest pair of Mickey Mouse Cufflinks - $200.
Fun, New I.D. Holders and Lanyards
New Star Wars T-Shirts
I love a funny T-Shirt, and I have to say, there is just something about R2-D2 falling in love with a trash can or Darth Vader clipping his topiary into the Death Star that makes me smile.
If you enjoy your Star Wars apparel on the lighter side, have a look at these new T-Shirts featuring Darth Vader (women, $26.99), Chewbacca (kids, $21.99), Darth Vader as a Coffee Mug (men, $24.99), and R2-D2 (women, $26.99).
Mickey Mouse and Friends Woven Tapestry Throw – Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa
This week's Aulani addition to the mix comes in the form of the Mickey Mouse and Friends Woven Tapestry Throw. This throw is 60" x 50" and priced at $75. For those of you wondering, it is also made in the U.S.A!
Family Wall Decals
Everyone loves a cute Wall Decal, right? These new family-themed Wall Decals are so cute with sweet phrases that would perfectly tie together your family photo wall.
Mickey Mouse Disney Vacation Club Tote Bag
Are you slowly adding to your Disney Vacation Club merchandise collection? Well, this one is for you. It's the new DVC Tote, $32.99, with Welcome Home Member across the front with the iconic DVC print both inside and on the back.
Disney Cruise Line Hooded Pullover for Women
Calling all Disney Cruise Line fans! This new beautifully blue Hooded Pullover is perfect for those chilly nights on-deck and a light cover when chilling at home. With DCL markings on the front, back, and sleeve, this new addition to the Disney Cruise Line merchandise line has that subtle, classic Disney look that won't look out of place as a staple in your wardrobe at home.
Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Mother's Day is next Sunday and if you haven't thought much about how to celebrate that special person in your life, I am here to help you find the perfect Disney-inspired gift.
If it doesn't look like your order will arrive on time, print out a little picture of your gift and add it to your card. She will be excited to know that something special is on its way.
The Rose Gold / Pink / Briar Rose Edit
If that lovely lady in your life loves the warm pinky tones of the Rose Gold and Briar Rose collections then these gifts will be sure to make her smile. Let's list them out one at a time with direct links for easy access to each item.
- Minnie Mouse Rolling Luggage by Loungefly – Briar Rose Gold $159
- Minnie Mouse Sequin Backpack Wristlet by Loungefly – Briar Rose Gold $40
- Disney Mom Raglan T-Shirt for Women - Sizes XS - PLUS 3XL, $39.99
- Minnie Mouse Rose Gold Bow Earrings by Rebecca Hook $125
- Mickey Mouse Icon Rose Gold Bar Necklace by Rebecca Hook – Personalized with a name or date, $125
- Minnie Mouse Lanyard and Pouch by Loungefly – Briar Rose Gold $25
- Minnie Mouse Icon Ring by CRISLU – Rose Gold $75
- Minnie Mouse Ears Bangle by Alex and Ani – Rose Gold - $44.95 (Made in the USA)
- ''I Live in Fantasyland'' Bangle Set by Alex and Ani, $79.99 (Made in the USA)
The Exploring Traveler Edit
If your family loves to get their travel on, look for something practical and useful for Mother's Day. From that one piece of special jewelry to those books that inspire the next adventure, I've found a few travel must-haves and added links for them below.
- Mickey Mouse Wallet Wristlet by Dooney & Bourke – 10th Anniversary, $158
- Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Bar Necklace by CRISLU, $125
- Enchanted Tiki Room Umbrella, $39.99
- Journeys of a Lifetime: 500 of the World's Greatest Trips Book – National Geographic, $40
- Journeys of a Lifetime, Second Edition: 500 of the World's Greatest Trips Book – National Geographic, $40
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Travel Journal – Walt Disney World $19.99
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Travel Journal – Disneyland, $19.99
- Minnie Mouse Bows Rolling Luggage – Small, $64.99
- Minnie Mouse Mini Backpack by Loungefly – Disney's Animal Kingdom, $80
- Fantasyland Castle Eco-Drive Watch for Women by Citizen, $475
- Disney Parks Rain Jacket for Women, $54.99
- Disney Cruise Line Tote Bag by Loungefly, $34.99
The Retro-Style Edit
I am a firm believer that you should never buy Mom anything to do with cleaning, cooking, or washing for Mother's Day, however, if you special lady loves a vintage theme or can't get enough of her kitchen, these fun Retro-Inspired Disney favorites might be right up her alley. I personally, want them all.
- Mickey Mouse and Friends Throw – Walt Disney World, $39.99
- Walt Disney World Retro Airline Crossbody Bag, $29.99
- Minnie Mouse Fancy Dress for Women, $128, Sizes XS - PLUS 3X
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Retro Notecard Set, $12.99
- Minnie Mouse Retro Pie Dish, $34.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Retro Rolling Pin, $29.99
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Retro Mug Set, $27.99
Stay with us through the week for all the latest in Disney news and join me on Wednesday when we look at ways you can make your Mother's Day special by bringing some of that Disney magic home.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.